Whoever said Silent was Golden, Lied.

Gary watched as the fight grew, the two flying figures launching attacks from the sky knocking back spirits and key mages. The guilt in his heart growing as he looked out among them, a head of spiky Blake hair.

Yes, he knew Ash was here the moment he saw that flash of messy black, witch meant Anubis too a unknown, unwilling pawn to Lady Cherly's plan.

More doorbells ringing, more spirits, more fighting.

Gary ha blocked out all sounds, standing watching over the fight till his signal. Maybe he could walk away and just disappear maybe he could-.

"If you fail me, you'll get to meet your father a lot faster along with your precious spirits,"

Cherly's words spoke to him in his silence, shivers when up his spine that woman was nothing but venom. Holding over his head he safety of his spirits and taunting him every corner.

He turned back to the scene unfolding his eyes catching another's, oh no.

Ash stopped, there he was standing watching everyone else fight, he was ok, the person Ash had been searching for was ok!

"GARY,"

The figure just pulled something out of his pocket and Leo's door opened, only to engage in a fight with Anubis. Ash was pushed back his legs unable to mace forward towards Gary how had this come to be, how could Gary be Ash's enemy.

In a silent whisper he asked Gary why..

Cherly couldn't be more pleased with her plan, after getting word from the troops sent first they had reached the cave underground and set the drill up, all the while the fighting mages and spirits held off the forest protectors and they troubling here to help kill joys.

"What will you do now Gary? Against your beloved brother, will you remember why words or will you crumble and fall like your father. And you Anubis," she spit her name out with venom as she watched from her orb the face of the spirit engaged in battle with Leo and countless others, "You little Bitch, will be the one I face, and only one of us will live to tell out tale,"

She walked off target locked, she smirked as a water whip knocked someone near her flying, knowing all to well who was trying to fight, poor little Aquarius.

"Land Tomb,"

"Golden Claw Strike,"

Anubis and Leo only continued to fight, the shock waves from their attacks sending other bystanders flying, one attack after the other the spirits wore them selves out speaking with out words. Emotion filled eyes clashed together getting all the info they needed to understand one another.

An outside attack sent Leo recalling to his door and filled his key mages eyes with fear as he crouched backwards.

Cheryl stood holding her hand out glowing with poison purple.

"Gary get underground with everyone, and start the drill,"

The Mage took off running down the line of fights still going, how those three figures fighting could do so much damage was beyond him, of course he had his own battle to face, and it was staring him down before he tried to stop him.

Cheryl an Anubis eyes one another,

"Anubis the Judge,"

"Ophiuchus,"

"Long time no see, how are the spirits,"

Anubis didn't listen she released her Land tomb just to have her burst threw with her Poison scale armor and Poison claw.

"Gary please, wait,"

But the boy never turned around he kept running until his arm was yanked backward.

"What are you doing," Ash asked

"Let me go,"

"No talk to me,"

"Ash I can't,"

The boy got the message, his grip on Gary slacking up, this wasn't Gary this was a scared child held prisoner.

Ash turned to glare at Cheryl but quickly wish he didn't, she was a monster he wish he never saw. But his brain was thrown off track as some one grabbed his hand gave it a squeeze and took off. He saw in the corner of his eyes Gary running off disappearing into the fights

"Ophiuchus," Anubis snarled

"What Anubis don't you like my powers, being the thirteenth zodiac you quickly learn your the weakest, until you realize what you can do. I can learn ya'lls magic and turn it against you. But that's not all I can learn others magic too, silvers and gold and no even copper," she walked closer to Anubis who was held prisoner in her own Land tomb magic.

"ANUBIS, water typhoon,"

Misty stood opposing the green haired woman, panting slowly from the drain of magic and battle.

"Aquarius what a surprise how is Rudy,"

Misty's knees locked as the woman continued to taunt her, she latched out with a water whip to be met with her attack turned against her.

"Poor dead spirit , with no gold,"

Cheryl caught her in a Land Tomb, before turning to Anubis the spirit was still. Struggling to get free hanging ripped up her arm where it was now free she tried to attack to have her power drained.

"Like it it's from Libra, she sends her best wishes. Now then let's hear it for the bitch that didn't let me threw to the 12 golden gates,"

"You are not worthy of a gold gate passage,"

"You bitch,"

Land Tomb tightened around her, ash who had been watching trying to find out how to help ran up aiming to punch the woman away from his spirit to stop when Anubis turned to look at him. A small smile on her face her blue hair in her face and blood trickling down her body as her magic was turned against her.

"Little one close your eyes,"

"N-no, No! Anubis,"

Ash ran towards her, arm reached out to her in a street to just get to her. Cheryl's smirk turned to a full grin as she saw the spirit reach out with the one hand she had free, before..

"Good bye bitch,"

CRUNCH

fear shot threw Ash as Anubis was snatched inward blood splattering in the air, the arm reached out to him still trying with the last set of nerves to reach him before all disappearing into to copper specks toward the sky.

No no no NO NO NO NO NO

"ANUBIS!!,"

Gary slide to a stop grabbing his necklace tears pouring down his face before he continued on shaking legs.

Ash fell to his knees shaking in fear as Cheryl smiled before laughing at the blood stained stone. Misty who was still held prisoner shivered in fear as Cheryl turned towards her, all venom ready.

"Now for the water bearer,"

A flash and a boom and everything went white for her.

"Anubis," she cried as the image of her disappearing flashed threw her brain and the out reached arm still trying to reach her Master

---///---

BanetteGirl: how was it? Hope you all liked It it was a tad short.

Vote. Comment. Keep reading. Bye bye Ghostlings