At The Break of Dawn

Ash sat beside the bed in the infirmary, Anubis laid bandaged while Trip worked on a few internal wounds. All the guild still downstairs waiting for some answers to their never ending questions.

"You should get some sleep," Trip said

"I can't, I have to be here for her,"

"Ash pushing your limit won't help her, you need your rest, we can't get any where when she's sleeping,"

Ash's face fell, he had to be here when she woke up, he had to make sure she was ok.....he could leave her again.

"Little one, little one, little one," echoed threw his mind.

"Wake up Anubis," he whispered

---///---

He had tried to sleep, curled up in the bed across from her, but he could this brain kept telling his to keep his eyes opened. Ninf had gone to sleep curled up under his chin, Ash was tired too, but....

The door creaked as it opened, pretending to be asleep Ash left his eyes barely opened as Paul stepped inside.

What was he doing in here,

Paul walked over to the bed side and ran his fingers up her arm, Anubis' face scrunched up as he did so.

"What happened to you,"

No answer just silent breathing, and Ninf's soft purr

"Wake up soon,"

Ash was having a hard biting his tongue, a growl building in his throat.

"You can quit pretending to sleep, my hearing picks up everything, like your heart beat. It's not one of someone sleeping,"

"What are you doing in here,"

"I can visit her too,"

"Your not allowed here, go away leave her alone,"

Paul turned to look at the boy, Ash was now sitting up in the bed.

"I have every right to be here,"

"You don't know her like I do,"

"Jealously is washing off you in waves,"

Ash growled at him, "get out,"

Paul smirked before turning back to Anubis, he leaned over and as the anger filled Ash's eye kissed her forehead and whispered something Ash didn't catch.

As he left the room he spoke his comeback, "Don't Forget you she spoke to first,"

Red filled Ash's eyesight before he knew he had done it he swung at the Dragon slayer only to be met with thin Air.

Paul was behind him and grabbed his arms and pinned them behind him.

"Your gonna wake her up, and she needs her rest,"

"Let go of me, fight me,"

"Why would I do that,"

"Coward,"

Paul let him go as he turned and swing at him, dodging it

"Ground dragon Roar,"

The few members left in the guild where quickly alerted to the fight as Ash crashed into the tables on the floor below.

"Galaxy magic: Star Dragon Claw,"

Paul dodged before jumping in the air

"Ground dragon: Boulder Fist,"