Until the Last Sliver of Gold Melts Away.....

A blood covered hand reached out, trying with the last bit of its strength to get to her, it was now reversed this roll of reaching. Why where they always so far apart why could they never be close anymore....

----/----

The members of Phoenix Wing all tried to gather what was going on, one minute they where trying to find each other and the next they where all locked up in floating cubes over a darkness that struck fear. Slowly in between them all a solid field terrain showed itself slightly covered in shadows, as Cynthia stood in the center.

"All of you are finally in one place," she raised a hand to the cube holding the guild, "the master and his devoted followers, her other hand rose to be pointed at the cube holding Asha ms the others, "the ones always on an Adventure," she turned to be pointing at the cube behind her "the spirits the ones your all protecting,"

A single cube smaller then all the others floated off to the side of the Spirit cube it could not be seen into but who was inside could see out....

Tears echoed from around the small cube as Anubis dropped to her knees clenching what showed her the outside. Why was this happening why had she let this happen?

"I guess I could tell you my plan, or I could merely tell you the finally scene,"

The sound of fist hitting the side of the cube could be heard

"Let us out you witch," the master said

"I'm not a witch, I'm very pretty,"

"Your ugly," Torta said as he pointed at her

"Why you little," 

A dark circle engulfed Torta before his poor scream of pain could be heard. Paul tried to break the sphere but he was only sent backwards.

"Why I outa," Ash's fist clenched tightly

"Will you be silent I'm talking,"

Ash made a odd sound in the back of his throat before Gary placed his hand on his shoulder and pointed at the spirit cube. Ash's eyes met Misty's who had her hands clapped together shaking her head no at him.

"Now then, aw my plan, well I guess you could say your all on your death beds,"

"What...," Iris said her grip on Trip tightening as she looked down at his still unconscious face

"I will be the one who kills not only the celestial spirits but all of Phoenix Wing as well," she cheered

The cubes where silent before fear finally filled it to its brim and the whispers of panic and the cussing of fear erupted.

"Master do something,"

"Master,"

"We have to fight,"

"I have to get out of here,"

"SILENCE,"

Cynthia eyed the cubes her eyes falling on a single spirit in the cube of Spirits. She flicked her wrist and a soon it was face to face with her.

A blonde short haired woman in a white fluffy dress of wool soon hit her knees the horns on her head shaking in rhythm with her small frame.

"Aries!," Leo's voice boomed

"Don't hurt her," came the cry of Gary and the others

Cynthia looked at them her hand raised at her side two fingers pointed at the poor girl before she sliced the air with her fingers and the spirit girl opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out as her body fell limp.