What The Guild Master Knows....

Everyone stood anxiously for the Guild master to come out of his office, he had returned that morning and said he would be in his chambers till everyone else had returned. The members had been coming back in groups all desperate for the news, Ash had gotten back early that morning and had tried to get the master to speak to him. He stood off near the middle of the room next to Misty with Ninf on his shoulder, the dragons brothers where near Bonnie who sat at a table with Max. Clemont and Serena stood around Ash both eyeing him while May and Drew sat across from Bonnie and Max. Everyone else stood and sat around the tension in the room getting thick with desperation until Lady Lucy stepped out on the balcony overlooking the first floor from the second followed by the master. His face held deep remorse and grief but his body held anger, he cleared his throat and begun..

"I hate to inform you of the obvious again, but we have lost a dear member of our family. But as much as I would like to say her death will be peaceful and she shall rest in the arms of the members before us who built this guild we called home, I'm afraid I can not," he lowered his head, "I learned from the council that Anubis' death is only the beginning in her torture and that more grief will come to rest over our heads. The dark Guild that did this knew of our mission o the forest and took to birds with one stone, steal the marble and destroy a proud member of our flock,"

Members where shaking both from anger and grief as the master spoke some ever crying on others, however the one everyone was watching was no longer the master it was Ash. He trembled in place, Misty tried to reach out to him but withdrew.

"Master," he growled out

Brock raised his hand,

"I'm afraid Ash it isn't even the worst of my news, her death is only the beginning,"

"Whispers of the begging of what whirled threw the guild hall.

"They not only destroyed our newest members home for spite and gain, the murdered our own to bring on the end of all key spirits. they are trying to bring the destruction of the Stars,"

"Destruction of the stars," Bonnie asked her voice breaking above the rest

"I have learned that among us was the spirit judge Anubis, we have all hear the tale of her and know her power, and the enemy did too. They knew if they got her out of the picture they wouldn't have to worry about her catching on to what they are doing to the spirits,"

He raised his head to eye everyone as they waited for more,

"They plan to use the magic marble to enhance the key spirits to over power their contracts and break off all ties with human, to where the human mages will fall to the stars. And allowing all spirits to be freed from contract by dark magic. In some light it is understandable except, if this was to happen not just all spirit will die after their ten days, so will celestial mages,"

Gasp where heard, as everyone looked to Ash, the only key Mage in the guild except Gary.

"What do we do,"

"How can we stop it,"

"Is there anything that can be done,"

"Phoenix Wing,"

Everyone turned to the master

"it's time for us to do what Phoenix do best! It's time to rise from the Ashes of this disaster and stop the enemy in their tracks, it's time to get revenge on those who WISH TO START A WAR WITH PHOENIX WING,"

The guild erupted! It was finally time for war now with leads on what to do and what to protect from the dark guild they knew it was only time for a rematch with the enemy.

After his speech the guild master went back to his chambers while everyone tried to make head or tails of what was going on. The death of all spirits and key welder a how could this be what the world they knew was coming from, how could some one be so twisted...

Ash sat with his head in his hands at a table in the corner his friends all eyeing from afar, even Misty. Tears flowed from
His face to the table as his body shook, they took his best friend and turned him against his family, then they took the only person that loved him consistently with out a blink of an eye for spite and to pass their plan. Now they wanted to kill off all all the spirits and celestial mages witch included him. Ninf floated over to him ready to give him a hug.

"Get down,"

The front doors where blown up as the wood came shattering in and three figures stood in the now hole in the wall.

"Medusa Tail," Bonnie hissed as Iris came into view, however from the looks of it and the way they ran inside and kept looking behind them left everyone confused as they too looked behind them.

"get down you idiots," Georgia called as she tackled Max behind a table as another explosion came hitting the guilds left wall

"what's going on," some one cried as more explosions went off

Bonnie was frozen in fear she couldn't see because of all the dust and debris u till it was almost too late part of the ceiling was coming down on her

"Snake Skin Requip: Cobra,"

Something blocked her from it. Looking up she made out the purple hair and then the cocoa color skin

"Iris,"

"Stay low and follow me," she said as she helped Bonnie out of the guild hall to safety

Coming outside Iris was knocked by an attack from Clemont

"Brother don't, she helped me,"

"What do you want,"

Iris sat on her heels her Cobra like armor disappeared to her normal outfit as she huffed silently to catch her breath

"We where trying to warn you but but they got to us first,"

"Who,"

"That dark guild goons, said they where Gonna liberate the stars and keys mages they they bombed our guild and we heard them talk about you guys and putting our differences aside we came to warn you," Iris said as her team mates helped other take out the clone blasters

"I don-,"

"Clemont don't hurt her, anyone that risks their hid for us is one of us," guild master said helping Iris stand up

"What do we do now,"

"They blew up our guild,"

"We can manage,"

"Master!," Trip said anger ever so present in his voice

"Easy young one," Brock warned

"No, this is war!," Paul growled

"We must keep our head to win this,"

"Lady Lucy send word to our fellow guilds we are gonna need to all pull together for this,"

"Alright everyone it's time for us to shine and show them who their messing with,"

"WE ARE PHOENIX WING,"

--//--

BanetteGirl: well how was it?? Vote comment keep reading!! Ghostlings

Five likes for next piece!!