The Star that Fell to Earth

The light that engulfed Misty didn't leave her scared like she was moments ago, it left her feeling like she was home. A feeling long forgotten, but the warmth that surrounded her mulled out all other feelings, maybe this was what death felt like.

Death

Anubis was dead, flashes of the scene that took place moments ago ran threw her mind one last time as the light faded.

"Wait, don't go," she cried out as it faded to dark she closed her eyes and braced herself but no other feeling came to her

She looked up, over head was swirls of color and bright stars shining, then she caught it shooting stats all coming towards her she was so awe struck she didn't move till someone spoke.

The shooting starts all stood around her twelve in all, bright and full of colors. This was all to familiar and it made her knees shake, she could feel the feeling of memories forgotten as again a voice spoke slightly louder then before she turned to look at the brightest of all the floating stars.

"Aquarius," it called

"I am not Aquarius, anymore," she said as tears slid down her face

"You are and forever more going to be Aquarius,"

"How I am not gold I'm not a spirit anymore, I'm just me,"

"You is all you can be and you are Aquarius,"

She shook her head as the star took form, it was a large man with a suit of armor and flowing bright white hair that seamed to have the Galaxy reflecting off of it. He looked down at the small girl who cried silently to herself.

"Welcome-,"

"NO," Misty cried, "this is no welcome this is this is not home for me anymore,"

"Aquarius this has always been home, your home,"

"No, and and if your here why didn't you save her,"

"Her?," he asked

"ANUBIS," she screamed "why didn't you save Anubis,"

The king of the stars looked down at her before he moved his cape to the side there behind him she floated. Her arm that was trying so desperately to reach Ash floating off a bit, her hair was upside down floating covering her face, ears limp like the rest of her, her tail that always swished around swished no more. Misty covered her face in horror, how could this been how could Anubis be no more...

"No...," she fell to her knees trying to keep her stomach down

"Why do you say no,"

Misty was appalled what did he mean why was she saying no Anubis was dead, no more, gone! And he act like it didn't faze him one of his own creations laid limp near him and he was confused as to why she was upset!

"Anubis is gone!,"

"I see you do not understand what is before you,"

"How do you not understand," she fired back

"I know Anubis,"

Misty stared at him had he no heart..

"Anubis is dead yes, but she didn't it for a reason,"

"What reason could there been,"

"It was for you,"

Misty's eyes widen for her what did he mean for her, words Anubis spoke floated back to her..."Little one close your eyes,". She knew....

"I see you caught up, Anubis gave up her gold for you Aquarius,"

"What wa what,"

"Anubis is the the spirit of judgment, she is the one who makes all decisions regarding those who come and go. She is the one we thank,"

"Thanks,"

"Yes Anubis is our Guardian and Creator,"

"What..."

"Thanks to Anubis we are here,"

"How can that be, Your the star king!,"

"I too was made by her, Anubis is the strongest spirit in gold,"

"....in gold...,"

"Yes when Anubis is gold she is stronger then even me, Anubis only serves those with clear souls pure hearts and positive judgment, that is why her key is valued so much however greedy ones tried to find her key so she took away her own gold and became copper waiting for one to possess qualities she valued,"

Misty stared at the king unable to speak as he continued

"Anubis finally was given to a boy because they all thought she was a worthless spirit never to tell them who she really was, it is also thanks to her the 13th zodiac who's name will not be said is the way it is,"

"How...,"

"She stripped her of her constellation when she caused harm for fun with no Mage, she banned her for her gold gate and took away her title, leaving her to wander along lost. Much like you,"

"Me?,"

"Anubis could not break your contract with the boy but to save you from his evil she made a deduction and left you out of your gate, able to return when the time was right,"

"That's why..."

"Yes.., the time meant for you to come back and be Aquarius again meant the time had ended for Anubis as a spirit,"

Misty's eyes watered again hearing the truth was harder then she could imagine the whole time she hated them they where watching over her, Anubis was watching over her.

"Could you not tell you knew her presence, she watched after you when you where young taught you your magic,"

Images of a woman a face blurred came to mind as words of encouragement floated threw her ears.

"She always was there to pick you up when you where down, and now she did it one last time,"

A doorbell sounded... Turning Misty held her breath. Her gate stood behind her its doors ready to open light glowing from within

"No," she whispered as it started to open light shinning three

"This isn't how I wanted to come home," she cried but the light was to strong.

---------

Ash and Ninf stood still waiting for Cheryl next more when the light that has engulfed Misty shot three the land tomb that held her prisoner and a. Shadow stepped forth....

--//--

BanetteGirl: well...