When The Games Begin

Ash was nervous, he felt like there was a weight on his shoulders pushing him down. His legs strained to keep him upright, but he knew today was not going to be a day of anything more then a blood bath.

"Easy child, we have not come all this way for fear to win," the guild master placed his hand on his shoulder

"Gary is gonna be here and so is that, that woman,"

"Ash I have to tell you something,"

----

"Welcome! Guilds of all kind well guilds of my choosing," Cheryl cooed into the mic

She stood on a balcony over looking a large roman style arena, guilds where all gathered up in the stands along with commoners.

"With out further adieu let me introduce you to the guilds participating!,"

A cheer broke out but for the guild members who really knew what was going on their whole world started to crack at the seams, while the ones that had no idea continued to go about their merry business and enjoy the surprise magic games.

If only that was all it was...

"First let me introduce you to, Comet Dust,"

Ash felt like his hard swallow was heard threw the whole arena as Gary and his guild was revealed from the black curtains that held a comet tail and stars on it. Tried to calm down it wasn't like Gary could see him from behind his guilds own curtain, but Ash could see him.

"Next we have, Medusa Tail,"

Iris stood with her guild it was a tad smaller then Gary's guild count but they did seem very, very intimidating

"Then let's not forget the guild, Phoenix Wing,"

Ash's stomach dropped as the curtain embossed with his guild symbol was raised and the arena got their first look at Phoenix Wing and then the arena erupted once again in cheers

Paul and Trip felt uncomfortable as everyone's eye looked over their guild, the dragon twins shifted their weight.

"Remain calm," May whispered to then

"Everyone Remain calm," Drew said a little louder as the rest of the members seamed to tease up

"And finally the last guild of the battle is, Death Melody,"

A new guild was reviled, the members all wore hoods over their heads an varied in sizes. Not knowing what the people look like made the cheers slightly die down but was still loud and echoed around

"Is everyone ready, it's time to explain the games!,"

"First each guild will split the members who are capable of entry into groups know as Alpha and Beta. And we will enter that data into this," a screen showed up over head from a magic projector hovering around the arena. "And each group interning the events will be rolled for, and inky winky the games begin,"

Another cheer, and another knot in Ash's stomach. He was currently locked in a staring contest with Gary.

"But for today being the first day, we will have a simple fun competition,"

The screen showed a wheel before it started to spin and a word that threw every guild member for a loop showed up.

Race.

"Master, who will we send out to race,"

"It could be a trap, she had yet to say anything about you know,"

Master sat quiet in his chair before, he let out a sigh.

"I will do it,"

Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice it was Torta.