Aquarius, Returns!

Out from the light stepped a shadow, a tall lean woman with long flowing red hair that resembled the waves of an ocean, she had a gold hair ban wrapped over the top of her head with a small blue gem coming off of it to lay on her forehead, it matched the blue of her eyes. She wore a wrap around her chest blue with gold bordering, and a long skirt that was cut in the middle still connected at the end and the top where it was wrapped in a golden belly dancer like accessory with charms that made bell noises. She was barefoot, and slowly she moved closer taking slow steps.

Cheryl stared at the woman before clenching her fist and releasing another Land tomb attack. This caused Ash to flinch he was still standing where he was when Anubis was taken from him, his hands and body trembling how could this happen, how could she leave him...

He looked up in time to see the new woman release a large wave of water knocking Cheryl off her feet and into a boulder in the distance. The rest of the fighting was dying down as the two boy they had meet before finished them off, but Ash still would not move. He was frozen in time as the sight of his spirit reaching for him right as she disappeared...

"This is for Anubis," was heard before two loud roars finished off the key mages. Leaving Cheryl alone.

She stood before a beeping noise was heard, a smirk coming to her lips

"We have what we need,"

"Good Gary, good,"

They watched as she used magic and teleported back to the ship before they could fire more magic off.

"Thank the twins for that," she snarled back at Aquarius as the flying ship took off over the forest.

Ash still hadn't moved, even as the two boys left to try and catch up. Aquarius as she was addressed turned to look at him, he was still shaking still wobbling in place. Ninf flew over head to land in front of her.

"M-Misty," he asked grabbing his tail

"Yes, Ninf,"

"You look different,"

She smiled a sad smile at him, before nodding
"I am different,"

"Anubis.., wha-,"

"She," Misty went quiet before, "she gave up her right as a spirit to give me mine back,"

"She what..,"

"The star king said Anubis was a powerful spirit and that to make it to where I could be a spirit again she had to take her own spirit life,"

Ash looked back to the ground a smile coming to his face, "that sounds like her, always looking out for the ones she loved,"

"Ash,-. Ash I'm sorry,"

He looked at her, head down and hands clapped together in front of her she looked sad very sad. A hiccup was heard as her shoulders moved slightly. Ninf was twisting up his tail in his paws his wings now gone again, ears low and tears rolling off his face.

"I know I can't replace her or come close to it but please to make this up to you let me be your spirit," she said as he held out her arm and in her hand was a golden key, new and sparkling, no longer broke.

He didn't want it, it didn't want another spirit yet, he couldn't be alone, he couldn't leave her alone.. She was Misty right, his teammate

Ash started at it his eyes sad, he weakly took the key holding it in the palm of his hand. It wasn't copper. It didn't open the gate to an Egyptian God Spirit. It wasn't Anubis'. It was gold.

"The first gold key I ever got, and it's not the one I imagined getting," he said dryly

Aquarius understood but still it stung...

"I always imagined I would hold my first gold key after I got Anubis back her gold title, but," he smiled

"This isn't bad either,"

Aquarius looked up at him, he was smiling slightly, soon the two boys returned their heads low. Tears in the cats eyes.

"They took it,"

"The marble, they took almost all of it that was what the forest depended on," Paul growled

"What will happen now," Aquarius asked

"The forest will die," Trip said as he turned to look out at the trees

"Our home will be gone,"

Paul clenched his fist as the trees started to fall from the shaking of the ground, the forest giving out as its magic was gone leaving it with no life force.

"The marble gave life threw magic to all the trees and plants, now with it gone the forest can't live,"

Slowly parts of the forest fell till nothing was left but a dead hep of what was.

The boys turned to Ash before getting ready to fly off. Ninf ran out to stop them.

"Wait don't go!,"

They stopped the cats floating in mid air holding the boys up.

"Come the Phoenix Wing, it can be your new home, they even let Ninf join, and Ninf had no home,"

The boys looked at one another before landing again and looked at Ash and Aquarius.

"Paul can we," Trip asked looking at the older boy

Paul said nothing he turned to stare at the forest again

"Yall said so yourself your home was gone, it might not be a forest of freedom but it's a home and it has good people," Aquarius said

"A home with good people," the boys muttered together

"Yeah, so maybe-,"

"Will we be separated?," Paul asked

This got Ash's attention, he had asked that question once before when Gary joined he wanted to be together with him images of the guild masters face passed threw his mind

"No you won't be separated," Ash said as he looked at the boy fisting his hand up he smiled, "No one will separate you,"

"Can we join too," asked the two cats.

"Yeah and you can play with Ninf," Ninf said as he waved his yellow paw in the air

So they left the forest and caught a bullet train home, the two boys were nervous r it was their first time on a train, and to honor that they both became motion sick along with their cats. Aquarius sat by Ash who still hadn't sent her home, he stared out the window clenching the broke key of Anubis in his hand.

As they entered the guild it all erupted with joy at the new members, some where more fascinated with Aquarius though. As they all joked around no one noticed Ash, or the lack of someone,

"Wait where is Anubis," called out a small blonde girl with pigtails

"Yeah Ash call out Anubis, she needs to celebrate with us," the guild cheered

But Ash didn't call her, he didn't dig in his key holder and pull out her key, he clenched his fist and shook in place tears sliding down his cheeks

"Ash what happened," asked a brown haired girl

"Anubis, Anubis is-," he fell to his hands and knees the broke key of Anubis echoed as it hit the ground. Tears flowed from his face to hit the ground in large puddles

"Anubis is GONE," he cried as he found it hard to breath

The guild became silent as more and more of them joined in with their own tears at the fall of a member. The guild master stood in front of him.

There was no swish noise before a tail would calm the boy down brushing his tears away, there was no one to call him little one and tell him to get up. Because there was no Anubis.

"It hurts to know a Phoenix has fallen, I give you my solemn apologies for your loss Ash," the master said as Ash's tears hit the wood flooring

--//--

BanetteGirl: I know it's. It not a schedule update, I was in a writing mode I had to get it on paper or cloud paper or whatever you wanna call it