(3) 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE WAS PRETTY RESTLESS, twisting and turning in her bed as she tries to sleep. She was sure that she was kicking Alec or at least nudging him every few seconds. "Adelaide. You're destined for greatness." The woman says, her voice in a whisper. Adelaide groans as she brings her arms above her head. "Adelaide, you're special. You need to listen to me." She kicks her feet, bringing her leg up as she laid on her stomach. "Your power is unlimited. You can be more than what you are. You can be like my son. Like me." She states making Adelaide sigh as she snuggles her face into the pillow. "Listen to me!" Adelaide gasps, her eyes shooting open as she breathes heavily. She glanced around the room but no one was there. It was silent except for Alec who was sleeping beside her. Adelaide looks towards Alec, her body still tense.

"Alec." She says softly as she looks at the man who's eyes were shut as his head rested on the pillow. His mouth was parted open as snores left his lips every few seconds. "Alec?" Adelaide asks as she nudges him lightly which made him let out a light groan. He squeezed his eyes shut as he moved to nuzzle his head in the nape of her neck.

"Five more minutes." Alec mumbles, barely coherent as he gripped her waist. Adelaide sighs as she lays there for a few minutes, watching Alec peacefully sleep.

"Alec, I'm gonna go in the shower." She tells him as she lifts his arm off of her. Adelaide swings her legs off of the bed but not before turning back to Alec. "You need to wake up, baby." Adelaide says as she shakes the man. Alec hums, opening his eyes slightly as he stretched his body.

"Yeah, I am." Alec says, sighing as he rolls onto his stomach, spreading out more since Adelaide had left more room. "I am.." He trails off, his eyes closing again.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You have a meeting in thirty minutes." Adelaide explains to him and he only grips the sheets underneath his fingertips.

"Mhm." He mutters as he buried his face into the pillow, his body relaxing once again. Adelaide only lets out a sigh as she hears the soft snores once again. She smiles lightly, shaking her head before heading into the bathroom.

Adelaide undressed, turning on the shower and making sure it was at a luke warm temperature before she stepped in, sighing as the water hit her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the warmth over take her. Adelaide remembers when she was a little kid, she would always dream of a fairytale happiness. Magnus would always read her these books that ended with the heroes getting everything they wanted. She dreamed of the big white dress, the magical wedding, finding the person she would be with forever. The person who would go through heaven and hell to rescue her.