(11) 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC WAS SIMPLY SORTING OUT SOME THINGS ON HIS TABLET, barely paying attention to the world around him. When suddenly someone's arms loop around his neck and lips land on his cheek. He furrows his eyebrows as he glanced to the side, seeing Adelaide beaming up at him. "Why are you so happy?" Alec asks as he puts the tablet down. Adelaide shrugs her shoulders, faking a confused expression.

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" Adelaide questions him and he looks at her a bit suspiciously, wondering if there was something she may have wanted.

"I guess.." Alec replies as he squints his eyes. Adelaide rolls hers playfully as she hits his arm.

"Stop being suspicious over everything." She teases him as she presses another kiss to his cheek. Alec was still a little wary of her behaviour but decided to let it go.

"Did you know Magnus got his magic back?" Alec asks, wondering if Magnus had told the girl. But given by her shocked reaction, he hadn't. Adelaide widens her eyes as her jaw almost drops open.

"What?" She asks loudly, not understanding how the man could've gotten the back. Well, it wasn't impossible if he had pleaded with Lorenzo to help him.

"Yeah, I found out earlier." Alec admits and she scoffs, crossing her arms against her chest.

"That asshole didn't even tell me." She mumbles, why did Alec get to know and she didn't?

"I'm sure he meant to. Or he just didn't want to rub it in." Alec points out, Magnus most likely wouldn't want to just flaunt it in front of adelaide that he got his powers back and she didn't.

"Sure." She says as she bites her cheek before letting out a sigh as resting her chin on his chest, looking up at him. "God, I just want this whole thing to be over. It was such a good inbetween stage when we thought we got rid of both Jonathan and Valentine." Adelaide explains to him and Alec nods his head, wishing it was that way too.

"I know. But we'll finish this." Alec assures her, he knew they were going to take down Jonathan, it was just a matter of time.

"Hopefully." Adelaide responds as she presses her lips together tightly. "And thats if we don't lose someone in the process." She points out, Jace almost died, well he did die when they took out Valentine. So, taking out Jonathan again wasn't going to be an easy task. Especially since he was more powerful.

"We won't." Alec states as he gives her a reassuring smile. Adelaide squints her eyes, laughing lightly.

"Cause you'll be our protector?" She asks him and she could see the way he playfully glares at her.

"You're so annoying." He says as he shakes his head but she could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Am I?" Adelaide asks with a smirk as she presses multiple kisses on his face, watching as he scrunched it up. She pulls away, raising an eyebrow at him. "Hm?" She hums as she presses a more tender kiss to his neck this time. Alec moves his hand into her hair, gripping it lightly before moving her head so their lips connected.