(8) 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐞

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

THEY WERE STOOD IN THE OFFICE OF MAGNUS' APARTMENT. He had finished explaining his plan to them, that isabelle could enter Jace's mind with Alec, it gave them a better chance at finding him quickly. Isabelle furrows her eyebrows, crossing her arms against her chest. "So, I can go with Alec to save Jace even though I'm not his parabatai?" Isabelle asks the warlock who nods his head, letting out a small sigh as there was a catch.

"It's possible. But it'll require more magic, which luckily I have Adelaide, and give you less time inside." Magnus tells them and Alec immediately shakes his head, he wasn't about to let this happen.

"No, I'll take that chance but I'm not putting Izzy in danger." He states as he looks down at his sister. Adelaide only squints her eyes, looking at her boyfriend.

"You know you'll also be in danger, right?" Adelaide asks the man as she raises an eyebrow at him. Alec looks at her for a moment, he didn't care about himself. He didn't want his sister to get hurt.

"Last time you tried to use your parabatai connection, you were in a coma and almost died. Jace was the only one who could save you and this time we won't have him to bring you back." Isabelle explains to him and Alec only sighs, knowing he couldn't argue with her.  "What exactly do we have to do?" She asks Magnus who nods his head, he knew Alec wasn't exactly for it but it was their best chance.

"You have to find Jace and bring him out with you." Magnus tells them and Alec only furrows his eyebrows as he made it seem so easy.

"How?" He asks.

"When you find him, you have to be linked. Now, I'll have one shot to pull you all out together." Magnus says and Isabelle nods her head, looking towards Alec with a smile.

"So, it's settled. Let's go bring back our brother." Isabelle states and Alec nods his head, watching his sister leave the room but he noticed the frown on Adelaide's face.

"Hey, I'll be okay." Alec tells her as he brings his hand to rub her arm.

"You don't know that. Lilith could get her stupid little demonic fingers in your soul too." Adelaide points out as she crosses her arms against her chest. Alec sighs as he shakes his head.

"That's not gonna happen." Alec assures her and that doesn't make her any less worried because he couldn't promise that.

"You don't know that." She replies and Alec takes her hand, giving it a squeeze as he smiles down at her.