Chapter 2

*2 and a half years later*

I woke up early in the morning and the first thing I did was walked into Isabella's room. She was sound asleep. I watched her for a while. She's gotten so big. Her long hair was a light brown, her skin was light, and those beautiful green blueish eyes made my heart warm up.

Not one day that passed by I didn't think of Arianna. Looking at Isabella just reminds me so much of her.

I can hear her moving around in bed, telling me she was already awake.

"Goodmorning princess." I tell her.

"Morning Daddy!" Isabella yells.

"Did you like sleeping in your big girl bed?" I asked her.

"Yes, Daddy." She responds.

"See. I told you its better than sleeping in your crib. Now you got your big girl bed." I tell her.

I fixed up her hair in a high bun. Being a father to an only girl, I've finally learned the ropes of doing hair. I gave Isabella a piggie back ride downstairs, as we sang Uptown Funk.

"Bella hit your hallelujah!" I sang.

"Whooo!" She yells. "Daddy, hit your hallelujah!"

"Whooo!" I yelled. "Bella hit your hallelujah!"

"Whooo!"

"Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you." I sing.

"Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you." She sings.

"Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you, Saturday night and we're in the spot, Don't believe us, just watch! Come on!" We singed together.

We began to giggle then walked into her play room.

"Guess what Daddy bought you." I say.

"What?" She asked.

"Phil, bring it in!" I yelled.

Bella looked at the doorway, as Phil was walking in with a kitchen play set. Isabella's face lit up.

"Ahhh!" She yells, running towards it.

She ran towards the play set and jumped up and down.

"Look Uncle Philly, look!" Bella yells.

"Isn't it awesome?!" Phil asks her.

"Yes!"

She begins to look through the fridge and microwave.

"Thanks for helping me put it together, Phil. I appreciate it. Look at her. She's so happy." I smiled, as I watched her play with her kitchen set.

"No problem man. Anything for you guys." Phil says.

Bella runs over to us.

"Let's play tea party." She says.

"Honey, don't you want to play with your dolls tea party?" I point out.

"No. I want to play with you." She crosses her little arms.

"Come on daddy. You have to play tea party." Phil laughs.

"Uncle Philly, can you play too?" Bella asks.

"Uhh-"

"Yeah, come on Uncle Philly. " I laughed.

"Daddy, please."

She began to pout her lip.

"I uhh-"

Isabella folded her arms, and stamped her foot. Her eyes began to water, then she bursted into tears.
"Fine." I shouted.
-------------
So there we were. Phil, Isabella, and I pretending to drink tea at her miniature size table. We were all wearing abnoxcies big hats.