Chapter 14

Dylan's POV

"Oh. Umm. Yeah me either." I responded.

It hurt hearing that she didn't like me. I truly do like Bella. She makes me happy. Her smile, her eyes, the way she laughs. No one will ever feel the way I feel for her.

"Thank you for understanding." Isabella said.

"Yeah. No problem. Look I got to go. See you later."

I hung up the phone with out her even being able to say good bye. It sort of hurt.

Isabella's POV

It was the next day of school and I was exhausted. I grabbed my books for homeroom.

"Hey." I turned around and see Evan standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"I came to apologize about yesterday. I'm sorry for being so rude to you yesterday. A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve to be hurt that way." Evan explains.

"You're just trying to be nice." I rolled my eyes.

"How about I make it up to you? Dinner Saturday night? That's if you aren't busy, Miss. Hernandez."

He seemed sweet about it. Sweeter than he usually is.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To go on a date with you."

The bell ringed. I closed my locker.
"I will think about it." I walked away.
---------
I stuffed my books into my locker, and was ready to head home. Dylan didn't come to school today. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Hey Isabella." I turned around, and notice it was Evan.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Is it a date tomorrow?"

I looked at him up and down.

"We will see." I got in my car, and drove away.

I tried calling Dylan, but he wouldn't answer.

"Oh well." I say to myself.

Once I got home, I walked into the kitchen and ate a pear. My phone dinged.

Unknown: Can I get a answer for tomorrow?

Isabella: Who is this?

Unknown: It's Evan.

I rolled my eyes.

Isabella: How the hell did you get my number?

Evan: Kimberly gave it to me. Is it okay if I see you tonight?

Isabella: NO!

I left my phone on my nightstand and walked downstairs annoyed. Evan wasn't really my type. He was cute and all, but he was such a jerk that he made me see him differently because of it.

"Daddy. Can we talk please?" I asked.

I walked into the kitchen, and sat on the stool.

"Yeah baby, what's up?" He says.

"My friend was telling me there is a guy who apparently seems to like her. But this guy is a complete jerk before, and now he's acting all sweet. She thinks he's lying but what do you think I-my friend should do?" I asked.

"Well first. Your little friend here should not lie to her father. It's about you isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes." I say.