Chapter 8

Bruno's POV

I know I shouldn't be doing these things with Adrianna, but hey. It's been a while sense I've gotten some good action.
---------
We laid there breathless, with her body against mine. Her lips looked bruised, which I didn't notice before.

"Next time-"

"There won't be a next time." I told her.

I stood up, and picked up my clothes from the floor. I looked over my shoulder and notice her doing the same.

I led her passed Isabella's room, which she was sleeping in there, downstairs, to the front door.

As I opened the door, Tiara, Jamie, and Presley were standing there. Their eyes went wide.

"Hello." Tiara raised her eyebrows.
"Hey. I can explain." I said.

"Can you explain something to us Adrianna." Presley says.

The girls closed the door behind them.

"Or should I say Rachelle Renee Rogers?"

I looked at them funny, then back at Adrianna. Her face was in shock, and she was afraid.

"How do you know?" Adrianna asked.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Tell him... Rachelle." Tiara folded her arms, and smiled.

She began to breathe heavily. She looked at me, than at the girls.

"Daddy."

I looked upstairs, and Isabella was standing there.

I looked at Adrianna and she looked at me, and ran upstairs.

"No!"

Adrianna grabbed Isabella, and held her against her. She pulled out a pocket knife from her back packet, and held it against Isabella's neck.

"Anyone moves, or I slit her throat."

"Daddy." Isabella cries.
__________
Extremely short chapter. I know you hate me right now because of it, but I promise next chapter will stick with it's original length of over 1500 words. Thank you:)

*What do you think will happen next?

*How is that for a good cliff hanger?

~Jessica♡