Chapter 6

Bruno's POV

"You're breaking up with me?" Adrianna asked, in a bitchy tone.

"Look, Adrianna. It's just my daughter means so much to me. I seriously need to just focus on her for a while. Maybe in the future there can be an us. It's what's best for Isabella. I'm sorry." I explained.

"You will regret this." Adrianna said through the phone.

She hung up, the phone before I can even respond.

I'm going to regret this? Regret what? I laid in bed, and slowly began to fall asleep.

"Bruno." I hear behind me.

I turned around and see Arianna standing there. She didn't look happy, but then again she didn't look upset.

"Arianna Marie." I grabbed her and kissed her.

"Hi baby. Look at me," She spun around. "I don't look sick, I'm not in any pain. I feel perfect." Arianna smiled.

I smiled back. "You look beautiful."

"How are you?" Arianna asked.

"Upset. I forgot Isabella's birthday." I looked down.

She picked up my chin, and looked at me.

"Honey, I know you forgot, but you can still make it up to her. Throw her that big party she wanted. I know she's hurt, but she loves you to much to stay mad."

"I love you, honey. I miss you so much."

She smiled.

"I love you. Don't be to hard on yourself. Take good care of Isabella, please. No matter what. Be safe."

A loud ring was going off.

"I gotta go now. But before I go, be careful. Watch your back. Some people are not what they seem."

"What do you mean?"

"Just be careful! "

I woke up in panic. Looking around, I saw the alarm on my nightstand going off like crazy. I turned it off, and rubbed my eyes. Not everyone is what they seem repeated in my head over and over again.

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth, I quickly walked over to Isabella's room after, and didn't see her laying there anymore.

"What the fu-"

*Sounds of Giggling*

I turned around and can hear them coming from downstairs. Quickly I walked down, and walked into the livingroom.

There she was, laying on the couch alone, watching Impractical Jokers. She didn't even wait for me this time. We always watched it together.

"Isabella." I called to her.

She turned around and looked at me, then back at the screen.

"Hi Dad." Isabella responds.

Dad? Did she just call me Dad? She turns 3 and instead of calling me Daddy she calls me Dad?

I reached for the remote and turned it off.

"Dad! It was at the good part!" Bella yelled.

She seriously needs to hang out with kids her own age. She talks like if she was a teenager.

I Stayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें