Chapter 9

Bruno's POV

"Rachelle." I say calmly.

"That's not my name!" She yells. "My name is Adrianna."

"Okay, okay. Adrianna. Please. Don't hurt my daughter. Please." I tell her, placing my hands up.

"Daddy." Isabella calls for me.

"Shhh. It's okay sweetie. Relax." I tell her.

"Don't hurt me Miss. Sanchez." Isabella tells her.

"Don't call me Miss. Sanchez. I'm your new Mommy." She told her.

Isabella began to cry. Suddenly, the vase fell off the small table, and broke.

"Who did that?!" Rachelle yelled.

"We are down here. That's impossible for us to throw it off." I say.

The mirror falls off the wall. Things began to tumble and fall on the floor. I looked around so confused. Books that I had left on the table tumbled down the stairs, and fell infront of me. The pages flipped open on there own, then stopped.

"I'm here." I read the page that landed in front of me.

"Whose here?! Who are you talking about?!" Rachelle yelled.

I looked at my sisters, and they were all freaking out too.

Then, the huge picture of Isabella, Arianna, and I, that we took at the hospital, hours before Adrianna died, fell and hit Rachelle on her back. She fell onto the floor.

"Daddy!" Isabella yelled.

"Bella. Come here sweetie!"

Bella ran quickly downstairs to me. Tiara took her from my arms.

"Leave now!" I yelled to them.

As I tried to follow behind them, Rachelle pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going baby?"

She threw me on the floor. Was this woman really beating my ass right now?

"We could have been everything together B. You, Bella, and I. We could have been such a beautiful family and could have more kids." She looked at me, with wide eyes and smiled. "Let's have a baby together come on!"

She jumped on top of me, and tried to unbuckle my pants. I pushed her off me and stood up.

"Playing ruff. I like that." Rachelle said.

"Stop it. You don't have to do this. Relax. Just leave now, and we can act like none of this happen." I tried to convince her.

"If you think for a second I'm going to leave again you are-"

Tiara came from behind and hit her in the head with a vase. Rachelle fell onto the floor, knocked out.

"That felt. Amazing!" Tiara yelled.
----------
The police came and arrested Rachelle. They investigated the whole place, taking pictures of all the broken objects.

"I'm here?" One of the officers read the page that it was turned to. "How did that happen?"

"I honestly don't know. They tumbled down on their own. Everything began to fall by itself." I explained.

"Maybe there's someone watching over you and your daughter." He comments.

"Probably."

After the mess was picked up, Isabella was way to scared to sleep in her room alone. She jumped right onto my bed.

"Daddy, can you hold my hand?" Isabella asked me.