Chapter 17

Isabella's POV

What did he just tell me? We are so new into the relationship, I would have never thought he would have told me that so soon.

I stayed hugging him not wanting to move away. I knew if he disconnected from the hug, Dylan was going to question me about why I didn't say anything back.

"Aww look at you two. This is so adorable. Dylan, aren't you sweet." Tiara says behind us.

"Thank you." He smiles.

"Who let you in the house?" I asked.

"Your dad. He wanted to stay and watch, but he had to go catch his plane." Dylan explained.

I walked over to the pictures that hung from the ceiling. I grabbed one, and smiled. There was a picture of us at Disneyland with each other. I had on my Minnie Mouse ears. It was a cute selfie with eachother. Others are from our 4th of July camping trips with our families.

"I will be downstairs. You two behave yourselves." Tiara winked at me, as she closed the door behind her.

"Sorry about that. She likes to mess around alot." I say.

"It's okay."

I looked at all the cute little set up, and smiled to myself. Dylan grabbed me, and hugged me from behind. He moves my hair to the other side of my shoulder, and begins to kiss my neck. I tilted my head to the side.

"Dylan." I licked my lips. "T-Tiara told us to behave ourselves."

"I know." He says against my neck.

I turned around, and placed my arms around his shoulders, and laced my hands behind his neck. His lips pressed softly on mine.

*Cellphone Ringing*

Dylan reached inside his pocket and answered his phone.

"Hello... I'm on my way... I love you too... Bye..." He says into the phone.

Dylan puts his phone back in his pocket, and kisses me.

"I have to go. This time my mom is really calling me." He said.

I smiled.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow."

"Perfect."

We kissed one last time, than we both walked downstairs to the garage. Dylan said bye to Tiara, than he drove away.

I walked back inside, setting the security alarm on. Tiara was in the guest bedroom, watching TV. I quickly went to my room, and changed into my warm PINK brand sweats. They were warm and soft.

"Knock, knock." Tiara says, as she walks into my room.

"Hey T." I responded, as I moved the balloons off my bed.

"Dylan is a sweet kid. Doing all of this for you." She pointed at the balloons.

"He sure is." I smiled.

I sat on my bed, as she threw herself on there.

"So Aunt Tiara. How have you been?" I asked.

"Great. I'm going to Hawaii again soon. I want to take you but I don't think your dad will let me." Tiara says.

"He's really over protective."

Tiara sat on my bed, and looked around my room.

"Your room is so cute."