Chapter 19

Dylan's POV

It's been the longest months of my life not seeing Bella. I miss her so much. I'm thinking I should transfer to LA college, just to be able to see her and my family again.

I told Isabella I was at school today studying for a test. Little did she know I had flew back into LA to speak to her father.

It was time. It was time for a new chapter in our lifes. I no longer wanted to just be her boyfriend, I want to be something more.

"I was hoping I can get your blessing. I want to ask you if I can have Isabella's hand in marriage." I tell Bruno.

Bruno stayed silent, and smiled. He looked back at me with small tears forming in his eyes.

"You're taking my little girl away from me." He says.

"No, not at all. All I want to do is love her for the rest of my life. I wanna grow old with her. I love your daughter." I explained.

"I know you love her. I trust you with her. You have my blessing."

Bruno walked over and hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So how is this proposal going to happen?" Bruno asked.

"Well..."

Isabella's POV

I let out a deep breath irritatedly.

"What's wrong?" Tiara asked, as she bit into her sandwich.

"Dylan hast texted me back. I know he's probably studying for a test, but I miss him." I explained.

"You guys will see each other again. Trust me. Relax." She said.

We finished our lunch, and left the restaurant. I hate being so far from Dylan. Sometimes we will see each other on holidays, or on our birthdays. I would fly to Ohio, or he would come to LA. Long distance relationships are never easy, but they sure test how strong you relationship is.

We pulled up into the driveway, and I immediately screamed. Dylan's blue jeep was parked out front.

"That's Dylan's car!" I yelled in excitement.

"Relax-"

I jumped out of the moving car, and ran to the door. My hands kept shaking as I tried to open the front door. The keys dropped in my hands, and onto the floor.

"Ahhhh! Come on!" I yelled in frustration.

Once I finally opened the door, I swinged it open, and looked around.

"Hey princess. How was lunch?" My dad asked.

Behind him I see Dylan leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. I push through my dad, and run towards Dylan. I jumped ontop of him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed his lips so many times.

"I missed you so much." I told him.

"I miss you very much too." Dylan smiled.

"Never leave me again." I said.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm planning on transferring to LA University soon-"