Chapter 21

Day of the Wedding
Isabella's POV

"T, I'm going to throw up!" I yelled.

"Relax! You're just nervous." Aunt Tiara said.

"Breathe honey. Breathe." Miguel, my hair and makeup artist tells me.

"What are you so nervous about?" Aunt Tahiti asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Exactly. There's nothing you should be nervous about." She smiled.

I let out a deep breath. Aunt Presley handed me a champagne glass.

"I don't drink. Remember?" I tell her.

"It doesn't contain alcohol. Relax." She tells me.

"I rather have water." I said.

"I will put it in a champagne glass to make it look fancy." Aunt Presley smiled.

Miguel was fixing my hair up in a beautiful updo.

"I need to give my dad his gift, and I need to give Dylan's mom hers." I explained.

"What did you get your dad?" Aunt Jaime asked.

"It's in that bag right over there." I pointed to the white bag.

Aunt Jaime walked over, and took a seat on the bed. She pulled out the photo frame, and smiled.

"Aww that's so cute." She smiled.

"Isn't it? I never want him to forget that I will forever be his little girl." I smiled.

"I want to see!" Miguel yelled.

Jaime showed him.

"You have such a beautiful smile. When did you take those?" He asked.

"After we practiced the makeup and hair." I replied.

"Bruno is definitely going to cry." Jaime spoke.

"Your hair is all done. Let's start your makeup. Waterproof everything for sure." He smiled.

"So, Isabella. We all love a good love story. Tell us about yours and Dylan's." Aunt Presley asked, as she took a seat on the bed.

"Well, many people have their love stories, but ours is my favorite. I will tell you all why."

Dylan's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, letting out a deep breath. I styled my hair the way Isabella loved it. Once I brushed my teeth, I walked back out to my room.

"Dylan, I'm heading over to Isabella's place." Julia said, as she came into my room.

"Wait! I need you to give this to her." I tell her.

I grabbed the boquet of red roses, and the card I had written for her.

Bruno's POV

After this day, I would no longer have Isabella living with me. She was going to start a huge new chapter in her life.

Because she is my little princess, I wanted her to have the same thing her mother had. A horse and carriage will be taking her to the church.

I got dressed in my light gray tuxedo. Once I finish buttoning up the jacket, I placed the light pink tie around my neck. I secured it around my neck.

I hear a bunch of talking and laughter coming from Isabella's room. I made my way over there, and knocked on the door before entering.

"Come in!" Isabella yelled.