Chapter 4

Bruno's POV

These past weeks I've been just attending every ballet class. I don't know if it's because Adrianna looks like Arianna, and that's why I'm attracted to her or I just am starting to feel lonely.

Isabella ran over to her friends, and began to giggle with them.

"Isabella is so beautiful. She's such a great dancer." Adrianna tells me.

"Thank you. So...How long have you been doing this for?" I asked her.

"A few years now. I really enjoy it." She explains.

"Nice nice. I was wondering. Are you doing anything tonight?" I built up the courage to ask.

"I actually don't."

"Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" I asked.

She smiles. The beautiful resemblance of Arianna made goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Yes." Adrianna responds.

"Great. I will pick you up tonight around 7." I said.

"Okay."

We exchanged numbers. After we said our goodbyes, Isabella and I went home. It was strange. I couldn't wipe off that stupid smile on my face.

"Daddy, why are you so happy?" Isabella asked.

"No reason." I kept smiling. "You're going to Auntie Tiara's house. Okay?"

"Why?" She asked.

"I have to do something today."
------------
It was 6:48 pm when I dropped of Isabella at Tiara's. I drove to Adrianna's apartment, and parked my car. Once I stepped out, I walked out to her front door and knocked.

When the door open, a little girl opened the door. I was sort of shocked.
"Hello." I smile.

"Hi. Who are you?" The little girl asked.
"I'm Bruno. Is Adrianna here?" I asked.

"Yes. I will get her." She left the door cracked opened, and went to look for her.

I waited there patiently. Suddenly I heard voices getting closer.

"Mommy, what time will you be home?" The little girl asked someone.

"I'm not sure. Stop calling me Mommy. I told you not infront of people." I heard Adrianna tell the little girl.

I made a weird face, than Adrianna appeared from the door. She smiled once she looked at me.

"Hi." Adrianna said.

I must admit she did look beautiful.

"Hey. Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes."

We drove off to the restaurant I had plan. Is she a Mom? Why did she leave that out? It's nothing bad. I know I have a child, it's just I wish she told me.

When we got to the restaurant, we walked inside and the waiter took us to our table. We took our seats, and ordered some red wine.

"So, you never told me you had a daughter." I say right away.

Adrianna begins to laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"That's not my daughter." Adrianna tells me.

"I heard her call you Mommy. Adrianna, if you have a daughter there is nothing wrong. I have a daughter too." I explain.

"Bruno, I understand." She giggles. "That's my younger sister. She calls me Mommy because our mother passed away when we were younger."