Chapter 3

Bruno's POV

The interview was not something I'm looking forward in doing. But if that is what Arianna would want me to do, I must do it.

Isabella and I woke up earlier and did our usual routine. We brushed our teeth, made silly faces into the mirror, and got dressed after our shower.

Once we were ready to go, I drove off with Isabella to the interview. She sat on the back seat in her booster seat. She had her black shades on, looking cool like her Dad.

"Daddy, where are we going?" Isabella asked.

"We are going to a lady's Tv show name Ellen Degeneres. You have to be a good girl and listen to Daddy. Okay?" I said.

"Okay Daddy."

We arrived at the studio, and I grabbed Isabella's hand and walked inside the studio. Immediately we were greeted. Familiar faces were around us, and it was nice to see everyone again.

"Bruno!" I hear behind me.

I turned around and see Ellen. She greeted me with a warm hug.

"How are you? It's been so long sense I've spoken to you." She says.

"Hanging in there. Just taking care of Isabella." I say, looking down at her.

I picked up Isabella. She looked at Ellen and smiled.

"Daddy, is this the lady you were talking about?" Bella whispered loudly.

"Yes. Say hi." I tell her with a giggle.

"Hi Mrs. Ellen." Isabella smiles at her.

Ellen laughs and gives her a hug.

"Hi Isabella. Look at you, you're so big." Ellen tells her.

"Thank you." Isabella said.

We say goodbye after a short conversation, and make our way into the dressing room. I didn't want Bella to come out and be on Tv but I think that's what was gonna happen. She's a very smart 2 and a half year old, but sometimes she does say more than she should.

I was on in 2 minutes, and Isabella was going to wait for me in the back room. She was nervous to be on her own with one of the stage crew ladies because she's never really been separated from me sense birth.

"Be a good girl, kay boo boo?" I said.

"I will Daddy." She smiles.

I smiled back, and we bumped our knuckles together.

I walked out to the stage, and waited to be called.

"Our next guest has been MIA for a while, and he's finally here for the first time back. Please give a huge warm welcome to my good old friend, Bruno Mars!" Ellen announced my name.

The whole coward yelled with joy. I honestly wasn't expecting this much of a beautiful warm welcome. I hugged Ellen and sat on the one seater comfortable chair.

"Welcome back. How does it feel?" Ellen asked.

"Honestly, I wasn't to sure how coming back was going to feel, but now that I am back here, it feels great. I love it. That was a great warm welcome." I smiled.

"I'm so glad to hear. So let's jump right into it. How is it like being a father?" Ellen asked.

"Wonderful. It's the best thing in the world. I was blessed with a beautiful daughter. She's a character." I said.

Behind me was a slide show of pictures of Bella and I, and some of her just alone being adorable.

"How old is she?" Ellen asked.