21

Min's (pov)

I don't know why i keep on thinking that sudden confession of hers, i just can't focus on my work here inside of my office, again. For the nth time.

She's really something, hindi ko mapaliwanag kung ano 'tong nararamdaman ko. Is it possibly that i got flustered because of that?

Ugh! Stop thinking her, Minty..will you!?” I said frustratingly, convincing myself.

It has been 2 days, right? Yup! For that damn whole two days ay hindi maalis sa isip ko 'yung boses niya that time when she slipped out on her own mouth that word when she said has a crush on me.

crush? ano 'to highschool era? The heck! Sounds pathetic!

Now i'm glancing on my phone from time to time, i'm not waiting for her message tho. right, keep on denying and lying to yourself.

penny for your thoughts?I fake a cough when i saw the woman standing infront of me, all smiles.

you're supposed to be working right now. What are you doing here??” I asked firmly, in a professional manner and bossy way.

woah, what's with the attitude..boss Mint?” she chuckled as if she's stating a joke, hindi naman nakakatawa 'yon.

Stace, look..i'm working here and we're on the company.” I don't know what's wrong with me but i know that what i'm doing is right. No personal feeling here, dapat ay about sa work lang ang pag-uusapan namin.

but to her case, parang gusto niya lang makipag-kwentuhan sa 'kin.

she pouted that made me cringe, isa rin 'to sa iniisip ko. She's different lately, super different on how she was before towards me. Almost everyday siyang namamalagi rito sa loob ng opisina ko just to annoy me, i let her be 'cause she's my friend pero napapadalas na so i need to do something to stop her from coming here.

I'm watching you kanina pa, seems like you're just thinking deeply.” what!?

If you're here just to annoy me again, you can go back to your work.” I mentally rolled my eyes nang mabalik ko ang tingin sa laptop ko.

I pretend that i'm typing something about work and not minding her. Hindi ko maintindihan ang sarili ko lately, i'm easy to get piss off kahit saang bagay.

My mood shifted automatically when my phone buzzed, i picked it up quickly. I felt a sudden excitement

what the hell!

My brow arched when i read Katrina's message, saying that she's off to work. Is she okay already? Pero i admit, parang nabawasan ang pagkairita ko by the thought of her coming here.

now you're smiling, Ms. AsuncionI looked up infront when i realized that she's still here, i also noticed that she said those with sarcasm intend.

Get back to work, Stace.” I commanded seriously while looking intently at her.

she gaze me wearing her unusual stares, what's really wrong with her?

Without saying a word she turned her back on me at mabilis na nakalabas sa opisina ko, how weird she is.

tinuon ko nalang ulit ang tingin ko sa laptop before i rested my back on my chair, I now get back on work. Luckily, i haven't got any appointments nor meeting with clients/investors lately if i ever have i would decline it easily, mga wala namang kwentang kausap.