27

A/N

hello, sorry for the super duper ultra mega late update. Besides sa busy, hindi ko rin maopen itong account na 'to and actually last night ko lang naalala password HAHAHHAHAH okay bye.

Kat's (pov)

Just like what Minty said last night that we're leaving immediately, we're currently packing our things up.

The elders got confused on sudden decision, they thought na we're staying here for 2 nights pa but Minty was the one who gets to decide kaya kahit naguguluhan sila sa biglaang pag-uwi agad ay nirespect nalang nila si Min.

I have been thinking kung bakit bigla nalang siyang nawala sa mood since last night after what happened between Stacey and her, now, malinaw na sa 'kin.

What Aeri told last night about Stacey's behavior when she's drunk..? I think she knows something.

She becomes expressive and honest whenever she's in an influence of alcohol.

And I also think that she's not lying when she said that she likes Minty, who wouldn't? who wouldn't, right?

"Kat, are you done packing with your things?" I heard Aeri asked habang papalapit sa pwesto ko

I nodded, still not facing her "how about your things? do you need help?" tanong ko tsaka humarap sa kaniya, she looks worried and sad. They thought na tatagal pa kasi kami rito but one night lang pala

"nope, okay na rin sa 'kin. Hmm, i just came here to ask you something.." sa pagpasok niya palang ng room ko ay alam ko nang may iba talaga siyang gustong itanong

"is this about last night?" she nodded.

"what happened to Minty? I mean, did something happened last night? 'diba sinundan mo silang dalawa ni Stacey?" I pursed my lips 'cause I don't know how to explain and to tell her everything.

"I followed them and I saw that Minty was struggling because of Stacey's naughtiness, and..I think she likes Min." I sigh after i let out those, parang hindi naman siya nagulat sa narinig.

"Oh, that explained why." her answer.

"beside of that?" by looking at her right now para siyang nang-iinvestigate and figuring out things, Minty's friends are really weird sometimes.

"Stacey knew about us, our feelings towards each other." I said, pertaining to Minty, she gasped as if hindi niya talaga inaasahan 'yung narinig niya.

"how?"  makapaniwalang tanong niya

"I don't know." I said, it was almost a whisper.

"I know that girl, she get what she wants. That spoiled brat bitchy!" masungit na sabi niya na parang nakaharap sa kawalan.

"just be patient to Minty, i'll talk to her." was all she said before leaving me alone, standing here. Parang hindi pa rin nagsisink-in  sa utak ko ang sinabi niya.

1pm na kami nakarating sa company and luckily hindi masyadong traffic,  we drove continously.

Masyadong tahimik din kanina habang nasa iisang sasakyan lang kaming lima including the driver, no one dared to open up a topic dahil sa atmosphere sa loob ng sasakyan kanina.