31

Earned it//The Weeknd, try to listen to it while reading :>

Kat's (pov)

I cleared my throat after a long silence and i didn't expect her last words that she asked, i know to myself that i still like her and it doesn't change.

I just don't know kung paano ko sasagutin 'yon, what if she doesn't like me anymore?

What are you thinking?” I looked at her and the way she stares at me, i think i'm gonna melt.

I..uhm, thinking how to answer your question earlier..” I saw how her face's expression changed, it's like she's disappointed or what?

Now, i get it.” bigla niyang sabi na saglit na nagpatigil sa 'kin.

You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you..

What?

That wasn't true at all.. your feelings towards me.” Napapikit ako nang dahil sa sinabi niya, there's a hint of coldness on her voice but i know that's just her coping mechanism. She likes to pretend that she doesn't care but deep inside, i know that it hurts her.

I'm never confused
Hey, hey
I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected

I like you, Min. I like you for being you..i appreciate every little things that you do and you in yourself didn't aware na there's someone who admired and loving your whole existence.” I smiled at her after i uttered those sincere words. I just felt that i needed to say that 'cause she deserves to know how much important she is to me.

And realization hits me that i asked myself ‘do i still like her?’ no.

You're asking me if i still like you..no, I no longer like you.” Nakita kong may biglang dumaan na sakit sa mata niya pagkatapos ko sabihin 'yon, i just smiled at her, genuinely. “because, i love you already Min.” I don't like myself being emotional as i'm getting right now but i can't hide my emotions anymore.

'Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it

I suddenly got scared so i pulled her for a hug. Natatakot ako na baka hindi kami pareho ng nararamdaman and i'm regretting it now that i said my true feelings for her, but i'm not regretting that i love her. It's just, so complicated and if ever that we share the same feeling. We know that we can't be together.

'Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it, yeah

I smiled emotionally when i felt her arms on my back, caressing it gently. Her touch is giving me comfort that i didn't know that i actually needed.

You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies

I do, too.” she mumbled that left me on shock, i felt her tighten our embrace on each other after that.