23

Kat's (pov)

"but..even if i don't want this feeling. I still want to feel it 'cause it involves you. I l-like you, Katrina Irish Avila.

That was shocking, i don't know how to react sa mga sinabi niya. She's serious, right?

No way, I'm just dreaming!

I tried to pinch my hand secretly at napagtanto kong hindi nga ako nananaginip, she just confessed her feelings! I thought nag-aassume lang ako, I started to think that time when i was sick na she cares for me.

Ano bang dapat kong maramdaman? Do i feel the same way? But i know and i'm sure, meron din hindi ko lang alam kung  ano nga ba 'yon

"K-Kat!Nagulat ako nang bigla nalang siyang sumigaw, oh no! She's still on top of me!

"W-What?" I asked while stuttering.

This time, I looked straightly on her eyes, there's so much emotion visible in her eyes..

"Did you hear what i said?"

"what are you s-saying?" there's still nervousness in my voice, malapit parin ang katawan at mukha namin sa isa't isa. Kailan ba siya aalis sa ganitong posisyon namin?

she rolled her eyes at me "n-nevermind..i thought you heard what i said earlier, tss." she whispered the last words but still narinig ko pa rin. Is she sulking?

I sigh first before letting out what's in my mind "you like me?"

Umalis siya sa ibabaw ko kaya umayos ako ng posisyon ko at naupo nalang, she sat beside me.

"rinig mo naman pala.." she mumbled something, hindi ko na marinig dahil parang binubulong niya nalang sa hangin 'yon.

I gulped when she turned her face on me, she's squinting her eyes at para bang may iniisip..

"Now, we're in M.U stage.." I was too stunned when she muttered that

"what!?" I can't help but to react that way, she's surprising me with her unusual choices of words.

she looked away again, and i don't know why i find it cute.

"have you been into relationship before?" seryoso siya habang sinasabi 'yon.

"y-yes--"

"how does it feels like?" she curiously asked, para siyang bata na nakatulala while asking me.

Napalunok ako nang ilang beses, thinking if i should tell her or not..

"I don't really know, when you are with someone that you love i don't think that you remember how does it feel everytime you were together."

"but obviously, the answer to my question, you were happy. Because you're with someone that you love. " I get her point, but to my case. I did not feel happy before. That was toxicness.

But i admit that despite of what happened back then, i felt a little joy when i'm still inlove with Ezekiel. Siguro, pareho kaming may mali before.

"That was toxic..my last relationship," I only said, she looked at me again.

"how did it end up?" I shake my head immediately when she asked that, kapag sinabi ko lang ang dahilan ay maaalala ko lang si dad.