34

Minty's Pov

Are you serious?” Kat asked that so I looked at her again with a questioning look.

Y-Yes.. is there something wrong? Or maybe, you'll regretting it now--

I really can't understand what you're trying to say.” She said it like she's disappointed or something? I can't explain the way she look at me right now. That somehow gives me a nervous feeling.

I'm sure na may mali sa sinabi ko at ilang minuto ko ring pinag-isipan before I realized that I didn't ask her, that was a statement naman!

So stupid, Minty!

What if Aeri will know about this? Baka matalakan niya 'ko nang malala dahil hindi ako nakinig sa mga advice niya

I..I did a mistake, let me ask you again.” I could feel my heart how heavy it is right now while nervously looking straightly into her eyes.

When time comes na you'll gonna ask her already, don't forget to hold her hand.

I still can hear clearly that voice of Aeri, giving me a tips.

I sighed deeply first before doing what Aeri instructed, I slowly reached for her hand na nasa thigh niya. She instantly reacted with that sudden contact that I made in between our hands.

Para extra sweet, intertwine it together.

Bigla na naman pumasok sa utak ko ang next na binilin ni Aeri that time, I followed her instructions kaya ramdam ko na ang paninigas ni Kat sa upuan niya. She was too stunned because of my actions.

Can we be together?” I said heartily, using my soft voice.

It seems like she's still in awe that's why wala siyang nareact kaagad, maganda ba naman kaharap niya. Kidding

I instantly bite my lower lip just to suppress my smile when she nodded slowly then answered “Yes, w-we can..

Mabilis ko siyang niyakap saka ko pinakawalan ang kanina ko pang tinatago na ngiti sa lips ko, I smiled more when I feel her hands caressing my back now.

Thank you, baby.” I whispered near her earlobe, we both chuckled when we hear her hiccups.

Are you okay?” I asked chuckling, our hug still remains.

I feel her head on my shoulder move twice, indicating that she nodded before answering that made me laugh this time “haven't I tell you before..that, hiccups comes out naturally in me whenever I feel flattered?

We let go of each other after a couple of minutes that passed by, now we're looking at each other's eyes.. Out of nowhere, I heard Aeri's voice again. Aeri's words that made me look away and break our staring contest.

I'm sure that she's gonna answer 'yes'. After that, kiss her agad!

I could feel my face burning in red right now, I swallowed the huge lump in my throat really hard before looking back at her but I met her lips kaya agad na nanlaki ang mata ko. Wow..

I haven't had the chance to react pa instead I quickly responded. Tumagal na magkalapat ang mga labi namin na hindi gumagalaw, but i find it boring.. so, I tilted my head sideways as I closed my eyes, My lips started to move in hers. Hindi na 'ko nagulat nang mabilis niya 'yong tinugunan.