24

Kat's (pov)

“So, are you agreeing with that?” Mr. Simson genuinely asked for Minty's approval.

We're on the board meeting right now and all of the board of directors are planning a their so-called team building, it isn't just for employees but especially for her.

Since, it has almost four months since she started being a ceo in this company. Gusto raw nila na magkaroon ng gano'n for us to set aside our stressful works just for the meantime.

I don't know if Minty is favored with it..

I'm not expecting her next move, she tilted her head just to looked at me at parang may ibang ipinaparating ang mga mata niya. I quickly looked away, naiilang ako sa pagtitig niya.

Well, I'm not totally against with it and since you all were planning for that. I'm okay with it.” God, why i find her sexy when she's being serious? Dagdag pa na nasa ceo mode siya ngayon.

I finally has the chance to check her out, specially her outfit. She's wearing a black knitted dress at pinatungan niya 'yon ng suit, while her hair is naturally soft and straight..it was tied up pero hindi gaanong mataas ang pagkakatali at mahaba na ang buhok niya ngayon. I haven't noticed that.

I know i said this for so many times but, i really admire her when she's standing infront of us wearing her cold aura and discussing. All i can say is she's a good speaker, kapag magsasalita na siya sa harap ay parang required na nasa kaniya nakafocus ang mga mata, tenga, at mukha ng mga taong kasama niya.

stop drooling over my body.” I swallowed three times when she snap her fingers on my face, that's when i finally came back on my senses.

I--I'm not..” I defended, she looked at me unconvinced

where are t-they?” I confusingly asked when i looked around and it seems na kaming dalawa nalang natira sa loob ng meeting room.

pinalayas ko.” she coldly said but she still managed to give me a slight smile.

you're so weird, lagi ka nalang nakatingin sa kung saan when i'm giving you an opportunity to look at me instead..anyway, let's go na It's alr late in the evening.” she said pa kaya napatingin naman ako sa maliit na wall clock and it's already 11 pm, I didn't expect na ma l-late na naman kami ng uwi ngayon.

This is our fifth day na always late kung umuuwi, masyadong marami lang ang ginagawa ngayon sa kompanya. On the first day kasi ay mabilis na nagpatawag si Minty for meeting with the stockholders and also board members when she found out na nagkaroon ng changes sa rating ng company nila sa ibang bansa, and sadly it decreases. 'Cause of the unexpected closing of branches doon.

We've been so busy lately but i think isa rin siya sa naging pathway for the both of us to get closer even more, hindi parin nawala ang pagiging clingy na boss niya. Parang everyday na we're alone mostly inside of her office may bagong side or ugali siyang nalalabas and it wasn't intentionally kaya I was so fluttered that i get to see her being like this or that.

Halos araw-araw din na sabay kaming umuuwi and she's driving me home.

Kat! Are you sick ba? What's wrong with you?” nagulat pa ako nang marinig ko ang malakas na niyang boses ngayon, she's quite annoyed. however, worry is evident on her face.