10🍂

Updating another part today. I saw your comments and I am happy that you want this story to be a little longer. And trust me, you will enjoy it! Just give the characters a chance to unfold. ❤️

*

Sidharth was going outside. His mother saw him and became confused because he was coming out from a guest room.

Ammi: Sidharth beta aap iss kamre mein kyun? Aap ko toh iss waakt apne begum k saath hona chahiye tha na? Aur kaha jaa rahe hai aap?

Sid: Ammi rajjya ka thoda kaam hai. Iss waja se hum thoda Bahar jaa rahe hai. Shaam taak laut aayenge.

Before his ammi could say anything, he left. His mother felt that something was wrong. So she went to his room where sana is staying currently. Though sana had another room but his ammi wanted sidnaaz to stay in the same room to make a better bond.

She thought - as their marriage was kind of a forced marriage, so if they will stay together, they will get to know each other, they will understand each other and surely fall in love. But now she feels something is definitely wrong between sidnaaz.

Sana was standing beside the window. She saw him going outside. He didn't notice her , that's what she thought. As his back was facing her , she let her tears fall mercilessly. She didn't know what she really wanted! She wiped her tears and looked at the sky.

He sat on his horse and looked at the window of his room. And he noticed her. Her face was pale and it pinched his heart . He didn't want to hurt her.

He knew that she was not wrong at her place. As she had a bad past, it's not easy for her to believe someone so easily.

Moreover, he made her feel so worthless after marrying her. He told her several times that he doesn't want to accept her as his wife.

And then the sudden realization of his heart that he likes her, amazed him. First of all he himself didn't want to accept that he likes her but then he couldn't stop his heart from liking her when he saw her bond with his mother, her kindness towards the people of the kingdom. Her forgiving nature , her no makeup look, her simplicity, her swag , her fierce way of handling and making the king sulk like a kid, everything about her compelled him to like her.

And when he realized that he liked her, he told her that directly. He requested her to give him a chance. And she wasn't able to do it because of her bad past. He understands her but he felt bad when she said that she wants to stay away from him.

This statement was painful for him. No, he was not a loser. He told her that he wouldn't let her go and he meant it but when she said, she felt pain when he came closer to her, his heart became numb.

Did he make her feel so bad that their closeness is a reason of pain for her? No matter how much he liked  her, but for him, her comfort, her opinion, her Happiness always mattered more.

And this time his mind was puzzled. He wasn't able to see that the distance between them is hurting her now. He thought that she wanted the distance so he was trying his best to maintain this distance but till when?

He took a deep sigh and left.

She wiped her tears and sat on the bed. Zahanara begum entered there with an announcement but sana was lost in her thoughts.