Comics

GachaEvery
Wattreader7389
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower

Two Comics between Steven and Spinel, but adapted to Arkham Edition.

The first one is a Steven x Spinel comic while the next one is one you can determine to be a ship comic or not.

In case you're one of those people who call StevenxGem ships pedophile, Arkham Steven is 18 so you can't use that logic here, despite how many times you misuse it. 

As well as Arkham Steven doesn't make romantic moves with Connie, they're just friends. 

First Comic: A Long Talk.

Original:

Adaption: 

Adaption: 

Steven watched as the fuchsia gem was leaving her arms loosely fallen around the floor like spaghetti noodles. Steven just discovered her origin, she was abandoned by Pink Diamond, his mother, for six thousand years in a space garden being told that she was participating in a game. It was only until three months ago Spinel discovered the message to discover the dark truth of the 'game.' 

Spinel nearly attacked Steven after she finished telling her origin, because she thought Steven was rubbing in how much he knew his mother better than her. But Spinel resisted when she knew that Steven hardly knew his mother. Spinel was in a dark place, she needed help.

Despite dying slowly and losing energy quickly, Steven prioritizes Spinel's feelings over his own life. This is something he normally does, valuing everyone else over himself, something that goes unchecked by everyone. Steven limped over to Spinel, his own body trying to make him lay down and never get back up.

He put his grey hand on Spinel's shoulder pad. Giving Spinel a reassuring firm grasp on her shoulder. Steven was thinking of a song that could cheer Spinel up enough to at least be cooperative with him. 

Singing isn't really Steven's strong suit, but he'll give it a chance if it means lifting Spinel's spirits and saving the world. 

"Someday, somewhere, somehow... You'll love again, you just need to find someone..." Steven started, clearing his throat before starting and giving his best singing voice, which is oddly soothing.

Spinel slightly turned her head and saw Steven's hand resting on her shoulder, despite already knowing it was there just by feeling it. Steven took his hand off Spinel's shoulder and offered it to her. Spinel looked up, reaching Steven's gaze and meeting his sight that was different.

Steven's eyes normally look passive, not angry or happy, just ambient. But right now, they're understanding eyes that almost look like they're pleading. Spinel decided that she had nothing else to lose by taking his hand and joining in on the song.