Interrogation Visuals

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
AbelardoGuajardoG
ReptileEdge
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck

This was made because of a comment I saw on GachaEvery's rewrite of Steven Universe Arkham Edition Valentine's Day arc, where she seemed interested of Steven's interrogation method when Rose pointed something out.

So, I made a video showcasing the visuals of the interrogations, because originally I got them from the Batman Arkham Games, and I figured Ellie (GachaEvery's preferred name) should see it, because I could never explain it perfectly.

I literally had to replay Batman Arkham Origins, City and Knight in order to get the footage in the video, which took me a week and half to create.

The Video:

Descriptions of Interrogations:

Simple Chokehold: Batman grabs the victim by the neck and lifts them off the ground with one arm to interrogate, occasionally curling his bicep to make them lean closer to his face to intimidate them. Once Batman gets the information he needs, he knocks them out by punching their face hard enough, or by using his other hand to lift them further up high before slamming their face on the ground.

Ground Pound: Batman pushes the victim to the ground, or approaches them while they're on the ground, and slams his foot on the side of their face before interrogating. Batman sometimes leans down, which increases the pressure on the victim's head, threatening to break their head. After he obtains the information he needed, he hits their face hard enough with his knee to knock them out.

Against The Wall: Batman pushes the victim against a wall and grips their collar with both of his hands. Batman will either punch the wall next to their head or lean close to their face to intimidate them. Once he finishes interrogating them, he breaks them out by headbutting them or punching their face hard enough.

Over The Edge: Batman pushes the victim off a ledge and dangles them over a high drop by holding onto their ankle. Batman will pretend that his arm is tired by lowering them down and quickly adjusting himself, as if he can't hold onto the victim's ankle. When the interrogation is over, Batman will either let the victim fall, depending on if the height isn't too high, or drop them but with a cable-wire around their ankle so they don't die from fall damage

The Transition: A rare interrogation method where Batman starts off doing a Simple Chokehold. However, if the victim is resistant and tries to hit Batman while he is holding them, Batman will catch their fist and flip them onto the ground, which will result in Batman implementing the Ground Pound method to make sure they submit to him before he gets needed information and subsequently knocks them out. 

On The Knees: Batman will force the victim to submit by crushing their fist or simply pulling them onto their knees and then Batman will "firmly" grasp their collar, making them lean close to his face as he interrogates them, which makes this similar to the Against The Wall interrogation animation. After they're done, Batman will knock them out with a headbutt or simply flip them and slamming their face on the ground. 

January 23rd, 2023. 8:27 PM.