Arkham Villain Tier List

Major Spoilers to Steven Universe: Arkham Edition.

VIPs:

GachaEvery
Wattreader7389
RoseTheMagicalFlower

So this might sound a bit contradictory to my Arkham Villain Ranking. Let me make this clear, this is meant to show how I think of each individual villain in this story while the ranking was for my top ten villains who are the highlights of the whole story. 

This will be covering only the villains in Arkham Edition, not spin-offs or AUs like Sworn Enemies by RoseTheMagicalFlower.

This is a small list of 23 villains. I'll be grading them with the traditional school system in most tier lists. This will be graded how dangerous they are to Steven Universe and how seriously he should take them. 

F: Not even a mild inconvenience. 

D: A minor conflict that's easily rectified, even when Steven's not in peak performance. 

C: Nothing that keeps him up at night, but not something he should take too lightly. 

B A villain that Steven would rather not deal with when he's not having a good day. 

A: Someone Steven would try to handle as soon as possible, handling them with extreme force.

S: The ultimate villain that Steven will not hesitate to take down very quickly and pacify them with any means necessary. 

With that said, let's get on with the tier list.

---

#1, White Diamond:

White deserves an easy A grade, because of the fact she ruled Homeworld for the longest time and gave Steven irreversible brain damage. And it's because of that why Steven went straight for her when he finally had enough of the nightmares she inflicted onto him.

It helps her case that she held her own in their fight. True, Steven had to grow to her height and wasn't used to fighting someone her own size, but you can't deny that she was competent enough to hold Steven in a temporary standstill. 

And since she's very good at mind-bending and such, perhaps it's a good thing that the fight didn't go on for much longer. Otherwise, she would have possibly won the fight by using her powers to cheat.

While I would put her in S tier, I feel like that would be biased on my part since she's my favorite Diamond. And compared to the other contenders in the S ranking, she doesn't belong there with them.

---

#2, Jasper:

If I made this tier list a few months ago, Jasper would have been in D tier. But after going through the story a few times, I given her a fair score and put her in C tier.

Jasper is a solid starting villain, much like in the show, but overtime she became less and less of a threat compared to the bigger threats. 

She became more like of a old nuisance, one that Steven can and will handle - not without some effort put into it first. Plus, Jasper is a character that's got nothing going for her.

As someone who doesn't like Jasper, I can't really see any sort of intelligence beyond being a general in her. So she lacks brains and makes up with brawn. A brute, something that she admits herself.

"I thought I was a brute, you're a monster."

While this is fanfiction and this didn't happen in Arkham, Jasper really lost my respect after she indirectly set Steven on the path to corruption and NOBODY HELD HER ACCOUNTABLE.