My Top Ten Arkham Villains [+ Explanation Why]

Spoilers to Arkham Edition, proceed with caution. 

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
rosechuck_chuck
AbelardoGuajardoG

So, I was thinking about making a top ten thing about Arkham Edition, and here I'm thinking, "well, what should I start on?" And then I was like, "I got plenty of villains on it, let's do it."

So, this will be numbered from ten to one, with ten being the lowest and one being the highest. I will put the villain now down and give out a detailed explanation to why I think they deserved that spot on the list.

This is also my opinion, too. So, if you disagree with a placement of a certain character on the list - whether you think they should be higher or lower - feel free to make a ranking list of your own in the comments and I'd love to see it.

Let's get started:

10: Jasper

A bit of a basic choice. So, some might be a bit conerned that Jasper is at the bottom of the barrel. She's not a bad villain, compared to other villains who either had small roles or just didn't seem that threatening. 

She had been a big threat in the early chapters of Arkham Edition before being sidelined in the Valentine's Day Arc and became a semi-threat in the Crystal Knight Arc as Malachite.

Not really scary or threatening compared to everyone else, she just seems like another obstacle for Steven and/or Obsidian to deal with. 

9: Bluebird

How does Bluebird get a number up on Jasper? What makes her different than Jasper?

Well, even though she has been used less than Jasper, she is more dangerous than her. Much faster and swift.

Jasper is all brawn with no brain, but Bluebird has got some intelligence (albeit, rubies are dumb but there's an aquamarine with the fusion to balance it out). 

Bluebird on the show seemed more intimidating than Jasper, since she doesn't get redeemed and vowed to bring Steven down. She also made Greg cut his hair in the show (rest in peace, hair).

I know, she's underwhelming at the current Arkham Edition, but give it time and she'll reoccur. 

8: Black Diamond

So, this might be alarming, since Black Diamond is kind of far down the list. Let me explain.

Even though she unmasked Obsidian and basically manipulated everyone throughout the Crystal Knight Arc, she really isn't powerful on her own.

Part of it is because I didn't intend to make her a brawler-type of character and more of the villain who lets others do her work and she takes the credit for the planning and such.

I tried implementing that Black Diamond knows how to fight with a scythe, but is utterly weak at any other form of combat. But then I was thinking about getting some sibling symbolism between White and Black by making White the better sister compared to Black.

Basically, White uses her powers better, can fight better, etc. Basically anything Black can do, White does it better and this makes her very resentful of her sister. It makes her a more relatable character and she accomplishes a lot, but she loses a lot of points for not being able to physically handle herself very well.