Spinel Interrogations [Unused]

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
AbelardoGuajardoG
ReptileEdge
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower

A bunch of interrogation lines Steven has with rebel gems to learn any information about Spinel during the Valentine's Day Arc. These were meant to show Steven's desperation of learning about Spinel and how to stop her. These didn't make the cut because I felt like these would be unnecessary since nobody knew a thing about Spinel during the time.

These are also using the same interrogation methods from the first one, here they are as a reminder.

#1 Simple Chokehold: Steven grabs a gem by the neck and lifts them off the ground with one arm to interrogate, occasionally curling his bicep to make them lean closer to his face to intimidate them. Once Steven gets the information he needs, he breaks their form by punching their face hard enough, or by using his other hand to lift them further up high before slamming their face on the ground.

#2 Ground Pound: Steven pushes a gem to the ground, or approaches them while they're on the ground, and slams his foot on the side of their face before interrogating. Steven sometimes leans down, which increases the pressure on the victim's head, threatening to break their head. After he obtains the information he needed, he crushes their head with his knee to break their form

#3 Against The Wall: Steven pushes the gem against a wall and grips their collar with both of his hands. Steven will either punch the wall next to their head or lean close to their face to intimidate them. Once he finishes interrogating them, he breaks their form by headbutting them or punching their face hard enough.

#4 Over The Edge: Steven pushes a gem off a ledge and dangles them over a high drop by holding onto their ankle. Steven will pretend that his arm is tired by lowering them down and quickly readjusting himself, as if he can't hold onto the victim's ankle. When the interrogation is over, Steven will either let the gem fall and have their form hit the ground or slam their body against a nearby heavy object to destroy their form.

---

Steven: Spinel. Talk!

Rebel: Please! Don't hurt me! I don't know a thing about her!

Steven: Fine. 

[Knockout]

---

Steven: Don't even think about lying to me. Spinel. Tell me everything!

Rebel: OKAY! Don't hurt me! This is all I know!

Steven: You've been very educational. 

[Knockout]

---

Steven: You were with Spinel, so talk to me!

Rebel: S-Spinel?! O-Okay, I don't know much, but don't hurt me, please!

Steven: It'll do.

[Knockout]

---

Steven: I'm going to count to one... And then I get mad...

Rebel: I'll talk! Oh, stars, I'LL TALK!

Steven: You've been very helpful.

[Knockout]

---

Steven: I don't have a lot of time. Spinel. Tell me what you know.

Rebel: I don't know anything! I swear!!!

Steven: Thanks for wasting my time. 

[Knockout]

---

Steven: Where is Spinel?!

Rebel: I don't know! I promise!

Steven: I hope you're telling the truth.

[Knockout]

---

Steven: Spinel... TALK!

Rebel: S-Sure! Whatever you say!

Steven: We're done.

[Knockout]

---

Steven: Tell me what I want to know about Spinel, or get ready for a world of pain.

Rebel: This is all I know! Don't hurt me!

Steven: Not a chance.

[Knockout]

---

Steven: Lie to me if you're done being able to see.

Rebel: Please, I'll tell you what I know!

Steven: Good.

[Knockout]

February 16th, 2023. 9:40 PM.