Moonlight's Pogchamp [Little Short]

VIPs:

GachaEvery
Wattreader7389
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
AbelardoGuajardoG

Original Video:

Your P.O.V.

You just ran into a dark room, not by choice. You were scared and about to cry. You were bleeding, too.

You weren't just scared at the fact you were going to get your wounds infected, you were terrified of Moonlight finding you. She could smell your blood... along with your fear.

She chased you for about ten minutes, only purposefully not catching you to give you the false hope of actually escaping her.

You knew you were dead meat as soon as you ran into this dark room and not see Moonlight go through this door immediately.

She stalked you, waiting for the perfect moment to strike the prey.

You covered your own mouth to prevent your cries, still holding onto the slim chances of your survival. You tried increasing your chances by hiding underneath the table.

But that would be a bad spot, since it is right in front of the door.

The door opens and there she was, the predator known as Moonlight who promises you nothing but physical agony and suffering as she intends to keep you alive just to feel her cruel way of devouring you.

The light from the hallway shines onto your face, with Moonlight's body blotting most of the light from the hallway.

She can see you perfectly, regardless of the light behind her. Her hands rest on the door frame and she leans down to sigh.

She looked rather tired of hunting you down.

"Oh, fine... I guess you are my little pogchamp..." Moonlight bemoans with a sigh, but then she looked at you with her purple pupils. "Now, come here!"

She reaches her hand toward you while approaching the table.

April 5th, 2023. 11:02 PM.