Why I Think Moonlight Is The Perfect Villain

I strongly encourage comments and feedback on this, because I like to see the insights and opinions of other people on these types of topics. 

Minor/Slight Spoilers to Steven Universe: Arkham Edition and Steven Universe AU2 by Samuel152.

VIPs: 

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
AbelardoGuajardoG
P4naginip
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower
ReptileEdge

Now, before you think this is me simping over Moonlight, this is just my analysis of my character, and I like to be fair and honest. And it's also my opinion. If you'd like to make your own take on the character, please go ahead and share it with me. 

I'd like to see what other people could make with her, whether you want to share it privately or publicly is up to you, but I kindly ask to share anything Moonlight-related to me, because I love this character so much (and because she's kinda my character, but I don't like holding that fact over peoples' heads).

Now, onto the analysis:

---

Okay, so there is a large variety of villains in Arkham Edition, whether they're current villains, small-time villains or redeemed, they're still part of this list, and their real names revealed (if they have one).

Aquamarine.
Bathia The Bat Monster (Bailey Immortica).
Black Diamond.
Blue Diamond.
Bluebird.
Crystal Knight.
Emerald.
Eudialyte.
Holly Blue Agate.
Huge Gigantacus (Unknown).
Jade.
Jasper.
Kunzite.
Malachite.
Moonlight.
Peridot
Professor Moonstone
Rose The Flower
Solomon Grundy
Spinel.
Squaridot.
Yellow Diamond.
White Diamond.

This is the current list, and more villains will be added soon, but there's one particular villain in the list that is objectively different from everyone else. That character is Moonlight. 

Most of these villains have some personal issue and conflict with Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz and/or the Diamond Authority, but not Moonlight...

...And Bathia...

...And Huge Gigantacus (In a way)...

...And Eudialyte...

...And Solomon Grundy...

...And Rose The Flower...

But this isn't about them, this is about Moonlight and why I think she's the perfect villain in the Steven Universe series.

Moonlight isn't an actual Steven Universe character, and a lot of other villains on this list came from me or the shows, with other characters like Bathia and Huge Gigantacus being directly taken from their respective universes and then there's Squaridot from the Steven Universe RPG games. 

Let's take a moment and imagine what role Moonlight would serve in the canon Steven Universe. Do you see it? No? That's because Moonlight would instantly make Steven Universe become an Adult Swim cartoon rather than a show for Cartoon Network. Even with her blood obsession taken from her, she'll still make the show not for kids. 

As well as Moonlight would possibly be the 'world-breaking' character for the fandom rather than the actual universe in the story. Why?

Because of the fact that one of her character traits is her infatuation with Steven. And that could lead to potential ships.