I Can't Fix You

This is indirectly requested by GachaEvery.

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
RoseTheMagicalFlower
ReptileEdge
rosechuck_chuck

Spoilers to Arkham Edition.

Context: Moonlight sings a song to Steven to showcase the jealously she has for Steven grieving over Spinel's death.

Moonlight: I've been trying so long, to sing you the right song. To show you something different every day, so you hear what I have to say. 

Moonlight: Like puzzle pieces. And now we're at a standstill. I wonder if you feel the kind of pain that rips your insides out? That's something I know all about, shocking, ain't it?

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made your mistakes and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made me awake and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

Moonlight: I can feel my heart breaking, mistakes I've been making. I'm running out of patience to pretend this isn't how I'll let it end. 

Moonlight: You've been mourning your loss here, and that's grinding my gear. How can a human lose their self control? There's nothing left to make you whole. I'm done explaining. 

Moonlight: This is what happens when you leave it to someone else. If you want it done right, you should do it yourself.

Moonlight: You over-saturate your world with nothing but machines. You might make everyone happy, but you're dead inside. Just like me.

Moonlight: And now we're at a standstill. I wonder if you feel the kind of pain that rips your insides out? That's something I know all about, shocking, ain't it?

Moonlight: We have a lot more in common than you would be calm with. It's like we're the same person, me and you. We both don't know we can do.

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made your mistakes and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made me awake and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made your mistakes and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

Moonlight: Is it because I can't be her? Made me awake and make me hurt.

Steven: I can't fix you.

12/20/2022