Why Rose The Flower is The Perfect Final Boss

[2/3 of Rose The Flower Analysis]

Major Spoilers to Steven Universe Arkham Edition.

VIPs:

GachaEvery
Wattreader7389
RoseTheMagicalFlower

So Rose The Flower is one of those characters where you literally can't comprehend her true power since there's little to no restrictions about her.

Yeah, already digging into her character a little bit without even stating the main factors of her. 

Don't worry, I won't go too far ahead.

Oh yeah, before I move on forward, I need to address something real quick. This is what Rose looks like in a 2D Style:

And, of course, her 3D model looks not too different from this

And, of course, her 3D model looks not too different from this. The same could be said about her comic-book counterpart. I honestly think this is the peak of Rose's design in all forms of media.

 And then there's this...

*sighs*

...

*contemplates all of my decisions and past mistakes that led me to this point in my hobby and life*

*takes a heavy sip of Diet Pepsi*

*sighs*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT... IS... THAT?!

THAT'S NOT THE ROSE I KNOW!

Okay, now that I've calmed down, I just want to say don't EVER think this is what Rose The Flower looks like in any story written by me.

This may be the latest version of her character and she functions just the same as her other counterparts, but this is such a garbage look of her character - in my opinion. They replaced her cape on her back with some leaf, WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AWAY HER GLITTERING STAR CAPE?!