One.

Tyler's POV

"Yes I have eaten and taken my vitamins, this isn't my first rodeo." I say to my overly worried mom on the phone.

"I just worry about you sometimes Tyler." mom wails.

" I know, but this is my fourth time going off to college, and everything with Thanos is over. You have absolutely nothing to worry about." I reassure her.

After Thanos came and wiped out half of our planet, we lost my dad after five long years. When we got him back nothing was the same. It's almost as if he's still gone. My mother has every reason to worry even though I'm 21, anything can happen at any moment.

"You know how much I love to stay and chat with you but I have all this unpacking to do again."

"Okay sweetie, I love you. Bye now" She hangs up.

I continue to unpack my dorm until there's a knock at the door then it opens up. It's my ex girlfriend Mya. She broke up with me a few months ago.

"Hey,can I help you with anything. I ask

"We're actually dorm mates which is crazy." she adds.

Wow, what a lovely way to start off my senior year. I am sharing a room with my ex whom I had a VERY public break up with. Mya and I we're together for a year. She and her band were performing last spring at a school concert and she kissed the lead singer. Yes you read that right Mya initiated the kiss. I went crazy and busted up their set and then proceeded to let the crowd know their favorite bass player was single. One of the most embarrassing things I have done.

"Well the right side is yours, the left is mine." I said not sparing her an extra glance. She doesn't deserve anything from me especially since her and the lead singer, Rachel, are bumping coochies.

"Okay, I like your hair, it compliments your eyes." Mya spews.

"Yeah, I cut it, dyed it honey blonde and went natural. Look, we aren't friends. We will share this room and nothing more. I have nothing to say to you, I have to get to a meeting."

"Tyler, I'm sorry" she confessed.

I grabbed my keys and left.

My academic adviser wants to have a meeting with me. I make my way to her office after stopping for a cup of coffee.

"Miss Basset, please take a seat." My academic adviser Mrs. White says.

"So I know you wanted to study abroad last year and I just couldn't find the excitement I know you've been looking for. Last week I was approached with an offer for you to study in Wakanda."

"Are you serious Mrs. White?" I asked in utter excitement.

"Yes I am. It is vast approaching I told them you could start this week, I know you won't let the school down. Also I enrolled you into the queens advance technology course. It's a class that only Wakanda college students can attend. I am waiting on a friend to get back to me to see if you've been accepted."

"Thank you so much, words can't explain how happy I am. You are the best." I hugged her and nearly cried.

I wanted to study abroad so long ago, to be accepted in to T'Challa Memorial University means everything to me.

I immediately informed my mom and my best friend Chyna at home. They were elated, and slightly sad.

I went to my empty dorm and packed everything up again. Nothing could make me fall off the cloud I'm on right now.