Eleven.

Tyler

"For homework I want everyone to sum up what we learned today. Everyone can go except for Miss Basset." Shuri said.

The Queens Advanced Technology class started a week ago. It has honestly been kicking my butt but I like it. It's twelve of us in the class and we are always laughing and having a good time.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to do some things while she's teaching. I especially love when she tries so hard not to call me princess. She just looks so good. I just want to slide my whole co-

"Princess, are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, I mean Shuri." I say.

"Princess, were you thinking of me?" She asks with a smirk plastered in her face.

"No, you always think I'm thinking about you and I don't think of you that way while I'm in class, better yet while you're teaching." I collect my things.

I got up and put my folders in my book bag. She ran her hand up along my arm from my wrist to my shoulder. "What were you thinking about baby girl, me laying you across the desk and having my way with you, you can tell me."

She has got to stop, she knows when I'm like this I am putty in her hands.

She trails her other hand up thigh, under my dress. "Tell me baby or I won't be able to grant your wishes. I'd prefer to make you happy, you know how much I love to see your smile." She says and I lay my head on her chest and close my eyes.

I grab her hand "Shuri please, we're in  the school we could get caught."

"That doesn't mean I can't pleasure you right here at your desk, everyone loves a student teacher cliche. I've been thinking about this exact moment since I seen you sitting here taking notes this morning." She says in a low tone.

Her voice alone right now could make me let loose.

She moves my underwear over and I feel her hand. "I'll move my hand right now and you won't feel a thing you'll walk out of here all "hot and bothered" as you'd say. Just tell me baby girl I'd much rather make you feel good than taunt you."

"Okay if I tell you will you finish?" I ask

She moves her fingers a smidge "Yes princess, always. I'd never lie to you. Especially something so serious." She bites her lips.

She's sending me over the edge "Okay, I was thinking about sliding across your face like a snail, specifically Gary from SpongeBob." I say.

"Hmm, you'll have to wait until later for that. But it can definitely be arranged princess. I'd actually love that. Is that chin to forehead or or lip to nose. So many questions." She laughed.

"Please, let me know what your going to do. I'm going to die." I press my head further into her chest.

"Stop being over dramatic I was going to let you finish regardless but I wanted to see you squirm. You know how much I enjoy messing with you." She says

This girl will be the death of me. She's such a risk factor when it comes to these things.

After finishing up in class, we went back to the palace. We got some  things sorted out.

We're laying in the bed now watching SpongeBob cuddled up.

"I never took you on your date princess." She said looking down at me.

"It's okay, you've been really busy lately." I say.

"No, get dressed. I want to take you out to see my kingdom and then to the beach of course." She says.

"Are you sure, you have a lot going on right now." I say.

"Griot is doing some calculations, he'll be all day so I have the rest of it for you. It's only 3 o'clock. Get dressed." She kisses me.

I got dressed then we went out to explore. Everything here is beautiful and brightly colored. Everyone is so nice. My favorite part was the market. I wanted to buy my things the only thing Shuri let me buy were bracelets for her and I. They're matching brown beaded bracelets.

There's a guy playing instruments, some people are around him dancing. I started to move and so did Shuri. Before I know it I'm dancing on her and she's behind me eating it up. When he's done I catch my breath and we talk to some people in the circle.

I like how the only thing she has on are black shades. Her people treat her as if she's a normal person. We don't have to hide. We can just have fun.

"Princess, it's time to go." Shuri whispers in my ear.

She pulls me from the crowd and we make our way to the beach. The more I look the more I start to notice the guards, they aren't slick. They're always around. Which makes me sick because Shuri and I are always doing things in public that should be done in private.

We finally make our way to the beach and she has a whole picnic set up. There's a blanket with pillows, flowers and my all time favs food and wine.

"You did this?" I asked.

"No, I had a friend of mine set it up. But nonetheless I got it set up to make you smile. I love seeing that big white smile take up your face." She wipes the tear from my eye.

"It's so beautiful babe. You're so cute. Today has just been amazing. Thank you so much." I kiss her.

God I love everything about her. Her smile, her brains, the way she treats me, her body. I love every single thing about her. Literally no flaws. I know I haven't found them yet but I know I'll love them just as much as I love her.

Wait, I love her. How could I not though. She's everything I'd ever want and more.

When I wake up she's the first thing in my mind, when I go to sleep she's the last thing I think of at night. I'd want nothing more than to spend every single breath with her. Nobody could ever compare. It makes my knees weak just having her on my mind. She takes my breath away just by doing something as simple as looking at me. My heart flutters whenever she's in the room, whenever she's on my mind. I don't know how I didn't know I was in love with her. So much it hurts.

Shuri I don't care what it takes but I'll make you smile for as long as I can. Keep you as happy as possible for as long as I can.

We'll beat Namor and I'll stay in Wakanda. Whatever it takes to make sure you're happy.

Queen Shuri I love you, more than my words can explain, more than I can bear.