Two.

Shuris POV

"My Queen, are you aware of an American enrolled into your Advanced Technology course." Griots voice traveled through the lab.

"No I am not, show me their file." I responded.

"A teacher at the T'Challa Memorial University put it through." He continued.

"Okay, accept it Griot."

"Are you sure my Queen?" He asked.

"Yes, the last African American scientist I encountered had, has great potential" I corrected myself.

It was fun having Riri in my lab last year. Now that Wakanda is rebuilt and restored, I have time to start up another project. I need American eyes. Riri can't come back until she's done with her studies at her American university. This Tyler Basset will do for now.

Now that M'Baku is taking over my royal responsibilities I can get into my work. It's fun, I miss it. It keeps me from thinking about my family and that I'm the only one here in Wakanda. I have healed from the losses of my father, mother and brother. I just wish I could be with Nakia and Little T'Challa. We all have duties to be fulfilled so I have to stay here, they come visit as much as possible though. I find joy in it.

I call on Okoye with the Kimoyo beads and tell her about the American and my plan to befriend her.

"Yes, I need all eyes on her when she enters the mother land. Give her a day or two to enjoy the city then escort her to the palace, leave her in the dark as to why." I say.

"Yes my Queen." She says through the Kimoyo beads.

This should be fun, I haven't had a friend in a while. Assuming she likes me. I continue the night working on my project.

After leaving the lab I return to my sleeping quarters and shower.

I wipe the mist from the mirror and look at the water falling from my body. I wrap a towel and just stare at myself.

"You can do this, you will be strong for you and your people. Wakanda will thrive and the Black Panther will live." I say to myself in the mirror.

I have to remind myself everyday that I am the woman for the job. The elders and some of my people may think otherwise but as long as I have myself, my nephew and sister I can do this.

I dress and lay in bed with the thoughts of me getting through this successfully.