Twelve.

Shuri

"Princess why are you crying?" I asked.

I know she would have shed a few tears because of the picnic, she's very sensitive. Right now she's full out bawling her eyes out.

"I um, I just love it." She cries a little harder.

I try to wipe her face with a napkin, the tears I wipe just end up being replaced with more tears.

After calming her down we were able to enjoy the rest of our date. I'm going to tell her how I feel. I've come too close to telling her by accident so many times. There might be a chance that she doesn't feel the same way but I know her. She won't shame me for having these feelings.

"Tyler, I know I had been a little hesitant on us being in a relationship but I've grown a lot closer to you. I um" shit this is harder than I thought.

She looked up at me with her eyes glossy again. "Shuri, wait. Are you sure you want to do this. Once it's out there you can't start acting weird or trying to get out of this" she says holding my hand.

I pick it up and kiss her hand "Tyler, I love you. I am in love with you like nothing I've ever felt before." I say.

"Shuri, I'm in love with you too." She says. A tear rolls down her face.

I smash my lips into hers. I lay her on her back gently and just stare down at her. I admire her in all that she is. This girl is something out of this world special, I'm glad she's here with me somehow.

"My Queen, I have to get you back to the palace immediately." The General yells.

"Why what is the matter?" I ask.

"Namor is trying to get in Wakanda once again." She says. The ocean barrier is at one hundred percent stability but we need to go to be safe."

I help Tyler up and I push her toward the way of the Dora.

"Wait my bracelet fell." She says running back to the area we were once in.

The water splashed high and Namor appeared with four of his soilders. I ran to Tyler and put her behind me.

"Ahh, I see I was interrupting something." He says

"Don't come any closer." I yell.

"Don't worry I didn't come to cause havoc. I came to bear warning." He said coming closer.

The general came forward with her spear.

"Whatever weapon you think you have to defeat me, you don't. I know more of your secrets than you think. Stop trying to kill me and just give me what I want." He says.

"My barrier will be no good seeing as you got through." I say

"I was able to penetrate your barrier because I know what I know. Prepare her or I'll come take her and I won't give her back. I'll kill everyone in Wakanda. There won't be a soul left." He retracts back to the water.

"Take her back to the palace" I say to the Dora.

"No, I don't want to go to the palace. I want to go with you." She says.

"No Tyler I need to go to my lab and get my work done alone. I don't need distractions." I says.

"The reason I've been busting my ass to work under you is to help you at times like this, I can help you. Who better to protect me than you?" I say

"Okay." I say. I only agree because of the last part.

    ——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——

Tyler

After seeing Namor I thought about the dream I had the day I met Shuri. If she goes to war with Namor I don't think she'll survive. It felt too real not to take it into consideration. Wakanda needs their Queen, I need her. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure she makes it back home from battle. Even if that means surrendering myself.

We're at the mound in the lab. We're trying to figure out what plant was used to create Namors civilization so Shuri can make an antidote to reverse the effects it had on Namor.

"How about a Philodendron?" I asked.

"Tyler, that's a common house plant. We're looking for something more than that. Probably something old." She says.

"Griot?" I say.

"Yes Miss Tyler?"

"Can you cross match the philodendron with the plant we're looking for."

"It is a 88% match." He says.

"Shuri, that should be good enough right?" I ask.

"Yes it'll work but I want to have at least a 99% match to the original plant" she says.

"It'll work, that's all that matters. Shuri we've found a plant." I say excitedly

"Yes but it's not the exact plant I am looking for." She yells.

"You're going to spend all of your damn time looking for the plant and you won't have enough time to make the weapon." I retaliated.

"I'm going to have time to make it.Your life depends on it, I'll make time no matter what." She gets in my face.

"You need to teach me how to make the barrier and teach me to protect myself just in case." I get closer.

"I'm not teaching you anything because you're not going anywhere if I have anything to say about it." She screams backing away.

"You don't have anything to say about it Shuri. I saw that man today, he is more dangerous than you described. I could feel his power. It scares me to think that you might have to go to war with him."

"If I get the weapon done you will have nothing to worry about. We will all be okay, just let me work Tyler. Go back to the palace I'll meet you there later." She says

I collect my things in a rage and head towards the door.

"Tyler, don't be mad I promise everything is for the best." She said grabbing my hand. "I love you, I'll be to the palace as soon as I can."

"Shuri, I had a dream before I met you." I say

"Okay, what was in the dream." She asks only entertaining me.

"We were here in the lab, you were in the Panther suite. You were going out to battle and I was worried sick about you. Griot said you had died. It all felt so real. I had forgotten about it until I seen Namor earlier." I confessed.

"It was just a dream Princess. It's not reality." She said.

"But it felt entirely too real. The pain I felt when Griot told me you were gone. You can't ignore that." I said.

"Okay, we'll talk about it later. I promise." She says kissing my forehead.

I make my way out of the lab. She might not believe me but it means something I just know it does.

    ——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Shuri

I took Tyler's suggestion into consideration, I was able to make the vibranium plant. Assuming I can reverse it I might be able to make a serum to reverse its effects.

That was enough so like I promised, I'm here at the palace.

"Princess, we did it." I opened my door and she's not in my room upon first glance. I look all over and she's not here.

I search all over the palace and she's not here. No one has seen her.

I get on my bike and go to her house. She's not there, only other place I can check is the beach. She's not there either.

Where the hell is she. No this can't be happening, not again. Wherever you are I hope you're safe.

I go back to the palace to form a search party.

A/N: Hey guys, how're you liking it so far? Please talk to me I'm desperate to know how you guys feel lol. Also I'm thinking about adding the songs I listen to when I write the chapters, almost like a playlist. If you'd like something like that let me know. Once again thanks and I'm sorry for errors.🤎