Nine.

Tyler

School is so much better in Wakanda. I'm actually going to be really sad when this is all over.

Shit, I'm going to have to leave Shuri in eight months. Who knows if Wakanda will be here in three months. I really hope they can figure out how to stop Namor, if not I'm willing to step up and take one for this beautiful land. God I hate getting trapped in my thoughts.

"Miss Tyler is something troubling you?" My professor asked.

"No, I'm sorry." I said trying to get my head straight.

"Well classes were dismissed three minutes ago." He spoke.

I looked around and the classroom was empty. Damn that was fast. I packed my things and left.

When I got home there was a big bouquet of roses on the living room table with a note in them. I just know they're from Shuri.

I put my stuff down and read the note. "I'm sorry my princess, today won't go on as planned. I'm working on something that will ensure that you're in my life for as long as possible. So I need to cancel our date. If you need me I'll be in my lab all week. Don't worry about our daily sessions this week, they have been canceled. See you soon. Shuri."

Good thing I know where her lab is and her favorite foods.

After doing some homework and housework, I pack some clothes in a bag along with a few other things. Then I make my way out.

    ——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Shuri

"Griot play me the battle footage again" I say.

"Yes Queen"

As the footage replayed I can't help but think about how much of a stressful process this will be. Getting Namor weakened the first time was hard enough. The tactics we used last time won't work.

I flung a stack of papers off of the desk onto the floor.

"I thought you were the Black Panther, it's giving Hulk." Tyler's voice fills the space.

I turn to see her with bags in her hand. I get up to help her.

"I sent you a note and flowers. I had to cancel today. I'm busy with something." I say.

"I know, you made that very clear in your note that your busy and don't have time for me." She speaks.

"I have time for you princess, Wakanda needs me right now." I explain.

"Hmm, I'm sure Wakanda won't mind if you stop and eat for a second." She speaks.

"You brought me food?" I asked

"Yes, and I thought maybe I could stay with you for the night. I missed my opportunity last night." She answers putting the last of her bags down.

I can't even stay mad. She's so thoughtful and cute.

"Do you want something from me princess?" I grab her waist pulling her close to me.

"I wasn't expecting anything but since you're so close I wouldn't mind a kiss." She says.

I kiss her soft, full lips.

"Now what did you bring me eat." I say licking my lips.

After eating, among other things, Tyler took a nap. I'm back at the desk doing some more research. As the footage of the first battle plays I can't help but think about they're plant that gave Namor and his people their way of life.

If the strength of the heart shaped herb can be taken away, his plants powers can be stripped as well. They're one and the same. Plants made from Vibranium.

First I need to figure out what kind of plant it is.

"Shit, now the hard part." I lean back in my chair. Biting on the tip of my pen.

"Mama, T'Challa. Thank you" I say aloud.

A/N: sorry about not posting yesterday. I normally work the weekends, then my best friend and I took my little sister to see Wakanda Forever (that was me and my best friends third time seeing it lol.) I wanted to say thank you all. And I'm always open for a chat about the book.🤎