Five

Tyler

I wake up and look around me, there are six of the queens soldiers around me.

"Miss Tyler Basset, you will come with us at once." The only soldier dressed in gold said.

I look over to the night stand to grab my glasses. "May I ask why, I thought she and I were friends. I haven't done anything wrong. I swear."

I get out the bed, I'll admit I'm scared shitless. What could I have possibly done to have Wakandas finest surround me IN MY SLEEP. I hope the Queen made it home safe, when I left her she was perfectly fine last night.

The walk to the palace was long, it was awful, my lips are dry. I'm sweaty, I am still in a bonnet and there's not a brushed tooth in my mouth. I look pitiful. They might as well take me to my cell as soon as we get there.

The room I am brought to is no cell, it's a huge white lab. The one that was in that dream. It's so high tech, I've never seen anything like it.

"Welcome Miss Basset, I have been expecting you, General you all are dismissed." The Queen says.

The soldier in gold taps her spear onto the ground, walks out and the others follow suit.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, it looks like they brought you here straight from bed" she chuckles.

"Yes actually, could you please tell me why I'm here. I'm really scared right now" I explain.

"Hmm, I can't talk to you with crust still on your face, it's really not the best sight in the world" she laughed.

"Haha, take me back home so it can be fixed then. Having me kidnapped then talking about me is a real dick move." I say folding my arms

She continues to laugh like this isn't the most embarrassing thing.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Shuri

The Dora Milaje were wrong for bringing her to the palace in sleep attire. I took her home on my bike to get herself ready for the day. Little does she know I would accept her no matter how she looks.

She's getting ready right now, I'm sitting on the couch flipping through channels, bored out of my mind. Before I know it she finally descends down the stairs into the living room.

"Ahh, much better, you even smell good." I smirk.

"Thank you, now can you tell me why you brought me to the palace earlier?" She questions.

"Okay, fine. Yesterday my AI Griot told me that an American had applied to my Advance Technology Course. I miss having an Americans help in the lab. So I assumed you had some basic knowledge in technology. I want to take you under my wing. You could be my apprentice while you are here studying. Think of it as an paid internship." I explain.

"Why couldn't you just tell me this last night. We talked for hours, you didn't mention it not once." She says

"It wasn't until I went back to the palace that I put the pieces together, I honestly didn't even want to know you're name after last nigh." I admit

"Why, I thought we had a good time?" She says.

"I had too good of a time. I prefer to keep my distance from new relationships." I say

"What's wrong with having friends, everyone needs them." She says

"It's not the friendship I'm worried about, your a very easy person to fall for. I can see myself falling for you. I'd prefer to keep this a platonic relationship." I explain.

"Uh, I uh. Your highness, are you gay?" She blushes.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Tyler

Really Tyler! She just confessed that she likes you and you ask her "Are you gay?".

After the Queen and I talked all night I couldn't stop smiling. I haven't had a conversation like that in a long time. I thought she had been flirting with me last night, I just was so sure she liked men.

"Please, call me Shuri and yes actually, have been my whole life. I just don't broadcast it to the world." She smiles.

Her smile is so adorable. It's perfect.

"Same, but for reasons you don't have to explain. I'll work with you on keeping it platonic. I'm not ready for anything either, I just got out of a year long relationship that ended poorly." I say

"Whoever she was should have treated you with the utmost respect, like a princess, you deserve nothing less." She says.

"We should get going, we have a lot of work to get to" she says.

I had forgotten we rode this death trap over here.

"Do you want to drive us back?" Shuri asked.

"I don't have any idea how to drive a motorcycle." I say.

"It's okay, I'll just put it in autopilot. Get on."

I get on and grab the handles. She gets on right behind me and place both her hands on either side of my waist. My heart races faster, it's damn near out my chest.

"Princess, your hearts racing at 110 bpm. Is it because of me?" She asks.

I choose not to answer. "That's fine, you can ignore me, I'll still get results." She glides her hands from my waist to my thighs with ease.

"120 bpm, definitely from me" she chuckles and rest her hands on my hips.

"I'll stop for now, I wouldn't want you to have a heart attack princess." She says.

She has got to stop calling me that, she just doesn't know I'm one more "princess" away from bowing down to her. Her accent just doesn't make it any better.

The bike started to move, I did no work at all.

"Are you ready for me to turn the autopilot off?" Shuri asks.

"No, I don't know how to drive this thing." I yell.

Does she have a death wish. She knew I had no idea what I was doing before we got on. I closed my eyes then opened them back up. We're at the palace.

She gets off then extends her hand helping me get off. "I would never have turned off the autopilot, I just wanted to make you jump a little."

I'm so close to her I can feel her body heat. She picks my chin up between her index finger and thumb. "I've found my new hobby. I enjoy messing with you." She walked away. "Follow me princess."