Sixteen.

Shuri

Adia looks concerned. "What is the matter my friend." I ask.

"Some one is accessing her thoughts and memories while she's asleep." She said.

"I can't tell who but they're digging deeper and deeper with each dream. I sense that they're getting closer to the information. With every dream she sees parts of a possible future. Shuri, if what I'm seeing correlates with her dreams then there is a possibility you could die." Adia says.

It's Namor, that's how he knows so much. He was able to get through the barrier by using Tyler's knowledge. She's the spy. This whole time we've been looking for her. How do I tell this to the elders. How do I tell M'Baku I put my people in danger. I've avoided seeing the signs, all for a little happiness. This could've all been avoided.

"Is there a way we can stop him from using her?" I asked.

She sat and thought about it before jumping up and rumbling through some things.

"Yes, no? Adia I need to know. Tyler's life might depend on it. Wakanda depends on it." I touch her shoulder.

"There might be, we won't know until we try it. I have to get Bakari to gather some of the ingredients but within two days time I might be able to make a cure." She attempts to wake Tyler up.

"What if he is able to find out our plan before then?" I ask.

"You have two options, you could feed her false information and hope it works. Or you could monitor her dreams and keep her awake until the cure is ready." Adia says.

I sit back down. Tyler wouldn't trust me anymore if I don't tell her what's going on. My people would never trust me again if I keep something so serious from them.

I choose an option that would tend to keep everyone happy. When she wakes up we explain to her what's going on. She tells us what she saw in her dream.

I'm faced with so much to handle. One, I have to call a tribal meeting and tell everyone what's going on. Two, they might try and kill her. Three, I have to figure out what Namor knows. Four, I might have to prepare my kingdom for another death. Five, I'll be all to blame for this. Rightfully so. I put Wakanda in danger as well as Tyler. All for a title, being friends would have been sufficient enough. I wouldn't have had a problem showing her how to create the barrier and handing her to Namor. My people and my princess would both be safe.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——

I have barely barely spoken a word to Tyler since the news broke. I called a meeting we're about to start. I have to be honest with everyone. Especially as the protector.

"Good evening my people. I have called us together because I have news. I have found the mole. It was Miss Basset, but unwillingly. Namor was able to infiltrate her mind with dreams. He has been able to find out very few things but if we allow another dream then he might be able to figure out our plans to end him. We have not figured out how he's able to do this yet. Luckily we have figured out a course of action. Miss Basset will take a cure in two days time. Until then she will be monitored." I get out.

I leave out the part about me dying, I won't bring it up until I'm sure I can handle it.

"No, she needs to be killed. If he keeps looking for the weapon he may very well find it in her mind. Especially since she works so closely with you on the project." Someone yells out.

"Miss Basset is an asset to Wakanda. We can not just kill her. That's not who we are as people." I say.

"She is not an asset now. She is a peril to Wakanda. There is nothing she can give us." someone says.