Fourteen.

*very mature, vulgar language, skip if your under 18* it's just a filler.

Tyler

So here's the catch, Shuri and I are staying with my mom. She doesn't know. If she did we wouldn't be at her doorstep, she's very shy about certain things.

"Where are we?" She asks.

"We are seeing a friend, I told you that." I say.

"Then why are we bringing luggage?" She asks.

"Because this is where we'll be staying." I say.

"When we do go on our baecation I'll do all the planning. We could've had our own place." She whines.

I pull my key out to open the door.

"Wait, why do you have a key. Tyler be honest. Are we at your house?" She asks.

I open the door and walk inside.

"Tyler, is that you." My mom yells.

"Yes mom, I'm home." I yell.

"Wait, Tyler.  You never said WE WERE COMING TO STAY WITH YOUR MOM TYLER!" She screamed but at a whisper.

My mom came to greet us at the door.

She looked confused "The Queen of Wakanda, should I bow or kneel?"

"No there's no need for that." Shuri laughed. "I'm Shuri." She put her hand out.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, the one I've been telling you about." I explain.

"Wait, you never said you were dating the queen of Wakanda." She said.

"Apparently Tyler here loves leaving out important details." Shuri joked.

"Well I have food ready, I know you two have been traveling since yesterday. You must be hungry." My mom attempts to lead us to the kitchen.

"Okay, we'll be down after we put our luggage away and I show her around." I say.

After settling in and eating with my mom it's time to meet up with Chyna and go shopping. I'm glad my mom and Shuri hit it off, my mom really likes her. We meet Chyna at the mall to go shopping.

"Hi I missed your little self so much" Chyna squeezed me.

"I missed you too stink." I squeeze her back. We take a minute before we let each other go.

I hear Shuri clearing her throat. I introduce them and they instantly hit it off. See my major is information technology, Chynas is General Science. They are talking about things I couldn't fathom to understand. It really warms my heart that they're having fun.

"You should really come to Wakanda sometime, we have excellent resources and I'd love to pick your brain sometime." Shuri said to Chyna.

"I'd love to but between work and school I'd never have time." She said.

"Well whenever you find the time you're always welcomed." Shuri said to her.

We hit up a few stores before we go get costumes. We looked through some ideas and Shuri hates most of them. We settle on pennywise and Georgie. She liked that one cause all she has to do is wear a yellow jacket and she can still wear her glasses. Her jacket was easy enough to find but I need red tutu and a white shirt. I think I found a cute combo so I try it on.

I come out the dressing room to ask Shuri what she thought.

She looks over her glasses slouched in the chair.

"Princess you look sexy." She says.

"So it's a cute combo then?" I ask.

"No cute is a word used for pig tails and little girls, you look grown and sexy. I love it, do you plan on taking it back to Wakanda?" She stands up and grab my waist.