Eight.

**This Chapter is a little more mature than most**

Shuri

After the meeting came to an end, I went to the royal weapons room and got the shell Namor gave us to contact him. I suited up and made my way to the beach.

I blew into the shell and waited for him. It took about twenty minutes for him to show himself.

"Ahh Princess, or should I say Queen or Black Panther is it. I can't seem to keep up these days." He said

"I didn't come here for games, what is it that you and your people want. I know you tried to get into Wakanda." I spat.

"I wanted to request your audience."

"For what Namor?" I yelled.

"I see you have updated your barriers, it exceeds just the land, it also protects the water. Talokan needs a barrier around it, for that we need more Vibranium and you." He said.

"What the hell makes you think you're getting either one of those." I say.

"We'll I figured you weren't going to be so easily persuaded, if I can't have you I'll take the apprentice you've had studying under you wing. That's my final offer. Before you refuse take into consideration that my army is bigger and better than before, we will not fall for your pitiful tricks again. I'll have the pleasure of ending your bloodline for good this time. I'll give you some time to think on the offer, I'll be back for an answer in three months time, that should give you enough time to get her up to speed." He said. Before I could speak he was gone.

"SSSSSHHHHHIIIIITTT" I screamed.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Tyler

"Okay what's the problem, you can give me to him and some Vibranium. All you have to do is teach me the technique I need to build the barrier." I said.

"I will not give you to him Princess, for all I know you won't come back. How do you not see the problem?" Shuri stood up.

"So you're going to go to war again when you barely made it out last time?" I asked

"Yes, a million times. You just want me to give you away like candy. I cannot and I will not." She said.

"What's going to happen then, what's your plan?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said

"Okay, why are you here then. You should be at the palace figuring these things out." I got up from my seat and started to gather pieces of my outfit frantically.

"I don't know, I started to go to the palace then my feet led me here. When I got here you were in the bath, I was going to leave but I caught a glimpse of your conversation and I knew I had to stay." She said.

"How much of it did you hear." I asked

She comes close to me lifts my head up and plants a kiss in my lips. Her lips are so soft yet firm. This kiss is everything I had imagined. She grabs my waist with her other arm and places me onto the bed. She puts her knee on the bed right beside me. I wrap my legs around her waist. Her kisses lead from my lips down to my neck until they land on my breast.

One of her hands are massaging my breast as she leaves a trail of kisses down to my waist.

"Princess, I know I should have asked you this before I started but do you mind if I kiss you?" She started to plant kisses closer to my nether region.

Is she really talking to me and I'm losing my mind. She could ask to hang me by my toes and torture me for the next few hours and I'd say yes.

"Oh my god Shuri yes, I thought you never ask!" I say relaxing.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Shuri

"So I was thinking I could take you around Wakanda. You said you haven't seen much. I'd really like to show you my favorite places. Maybe end the day off on a picnic." I say.

As we intertwine fingers she speaks "oh my Queen Shuri are you asking me on a date?"

"Why yes Princess Tyler, I am." I say looking at her.

She's laying on her elbow looking down at me.

"Okay well after you get out of classes tomorrow I'll be here waiting on you." I say getting up.

"Wait, you're not staying here?" She asks.

"No, the Dora Milaje will go mad if I don't get back to the palace soon." I explain.

"Valid point I guess." She says laying back down.

"You could come with me." I offer.

"No, I have some things I need to do before bed." She says

"Okay, well goodnight Princess." I kiss her and lick my lips. "Sleep tight."

"Goodnight." I hear as I leave.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——

Since I've been at the palace I've been brainstorming some plans. As soon as M'Baku is back we'll brainstorm some ideas together about how to take Namor down for good.

If I had just killed him the first time Tyler's life wouldn't be at stake right now, Wakanda would be safe.

Only thing I can do right now is wait, I just feel so helpless.

"My Queen, Lord M'Baku has requested your presence." Griot says.

I make my way to the throne room, it's empty. Only M'Baku sitting on the throne where he rightfully should be.

I was ready to give M'Baku the throne. After I went to Haiti and Nakia revealed I had a nephew I knew he had to have the throne. M'Baku agreed to take on the king duties and all the respect and responsibilities without the title. I agreed to continue being the black Panther until Prince T'Challa is of age to take his place as king and protector of Wakanda.

"What happened at the meeting." He asks.

"He wants Vibranium and Miss Basset to create a barrier around Talokan." I say.

"I say we do it." M'Baku says.

"No, we mustn't what's to stop him from asking something else of Wakanda." I yell.

"Queen, you take me for a fool, I Am everything but. Miss Basset is your little girlfriend. You're thinking about her. You are not thinking about Wakanda. I won't allow her to be taken. We just need her to lure him ashore. Then Wakanda can take him." He says.

"How, we barely did it last time." I say.

"Well you better get started on a weapon to defeat him."