Looking out. (Rewritten)

Rimuru meeting the dryad's, and a few monsters you may or may not know of reacting to Veldora's dissapearance.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Veldora: Let me be honest with you, my knowledge regarding various things is... Limited, simply because it's been an extremely long time since I've actually used any magic.

The dragon sits on it Bu-

(Ahem)

On the ground, crossing his arms as he starts off an explanation to the Majin Infront of him.

Veldora: However, there are a few key factors that you must know, and I am more then certain that I am correct.

The Majin, now Rimuru, nods, sitting in a cross legged position Infront of Veldora.

Veldora: Firstly, Ultimate Skills.

The dragon starts off.

Veldora: Ultimate Skills are the absolute power in the world, ones which have no limit and grant the user extreme prowess. Ofcourse, just because it has no limits, doesn't mean the user has none too. It's reliability and use relies on how the person using it fares with it. As such, if you were to steal an Ultimate Skill somehow, you could not properly adjust to it as you didn't achieve it, but only stole it. An Ultimate Skill isn't something that is given randomly, it is rather born from the desire of a person in extreme lengths. The main point of one, is that it grants the user Authority over a certain aspect. In your case, the Lord of Covenants, Uriel, grants you authority over vows. As such, you have the ability to alter Law itself as you please.

The Majin raises his hand.

Rimuru: Is this seriously limited knowledge?

The dragon deadpans.

Veldora: I'm certain it's more complex then that, but this should be enough of the basics.

The dragon does a cough on purpose, readying itself to tell the next part.

Veldora: Now, Ultimate Skills also come in categories, that is something you should also know. Ultimate Skills themselves are divided into many types, but there are two main ones. The Virtue and the Sin Series.

Rimuru has a look of realization hit his face.

Veldora: Exactly, you hold a skill from the Virtue Series, and you must be careful no matter what.

Rimuru tilts his head in confusion, asking why he should be careful if no one would even know his skill.

Veldora: The skills from the sin series are infact, free. They cannot be controlled by anyone, unless they wish to accept them. You could say they somewhat have... Egos, I suppose. However, Virtue series aren't the same, for they can actually be controlled.

Rimuru widens his eyes in a little shock.

Veldora: They are all prone to be controlled by an Ultimate Skill, Justice King Michael. You could say that skill has been appointed as the mediator of the Virtues, and can control anyone who has them. In your case, if you go to the current wielder of Justice King Michael, who was given the skill by my brother himself, he won't hesitate to control you.

Rimuru sweatdrops at the position he is in, one wrong move, and he will be a puppet forever.

Veldora: Worry not, he can only tell you have one if you get close to him. If your out of his sights, then your safe and sound.