A battle... (Rewritten)

This ch won't revolve around recruitment of the Direwolves and goblins, but something much more... Different, I suppose.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru should've half expected he'd get in a situation like this, tho he wasn't fully sure. The dryad's surprisingly, accepted him after supposedly sensing Veldora's blessing on him. Ofcourse he expected a few resistance from them considering he just barged in and said he's here to help boldly. Hell, had it not been for the dryad's sensing Veldora's blessing on him, they would've probably attacked him.

Treyni: Just please, don't barge in like that.

Rimuru shivers as he remembers the poisoned smile she had when she said that, clearly not interested in the idea of breaking things they worked so hard on. He definitely swore he would not try to barge in like that, never again. Fighting to death is one thing for him, but a woman's fury is something he'd rather not deal with at all.

Either way, a few days have passed since he had entered and negotiated with the dryad's, and he found out a few... Interesting things.

Rimuru: Masked Majin?

The small Majin asks the dryad, who nods in confirmation.

Treyni: Currently, there have been exactly 4 Majin roaming around the forest. Whenever we try to interfere, they run away at a speed we cannot follow.

Currently, he's flying in the dead of night again, scouting for the Majin he heard of.

Treyni: We have observed 2 out of 4 of them. The first wears a bird mask, resembling a crow. The other wears a clown mask with a mocking face on it, wearing weird blue clothes with a few ribbons on them. The bird one seems to be the leader... But the clown actually seems more refined and stronger then the other masked Majin, so they may aswell just be pretending to play boss and subordinate.

Rimuru stares down into the area, eyeing the described Majins from Treyni's description.

Rimuru: (There you are...)

Treyni: Whilst we may be no match to the clown Majin, we believe Rimuru-Sama can defeat them.

Treyni says with a smile whilst closing her eyes.

Rimuru: Why me?

Treyni opens her eyes and replies back.

Treyni: Because Rimuru-Sama was able to defeat the leader of the Gorgon's, and that clowned Majin pales in comparison to it...

Rimuru immediately changes his trajectory and starts crash landing near the Majins, the ground breaking into many debris as he lands down and faces the Majin inside the debris.

???: Oi oi oi, what the hell is this?

The Majin with the clown mask shouts, seemingly trying to figure out where Rimuru came from. Rimuru decides to somewhat intimidate his opponents, and what better way then to release every fraction of his aura. Besides, it's nice to let loose every once in a while, hiding a huge aura takes energy and exhausts you.

???: I don't like the looks of this, Laplace...

The Majin, now revealing the name of the other Majin as Laplace, voices his thoughts and fear of the sudden change of events.

Rimuru: Ara Ara... You appear to be having "fun" with your plans. How joyful is it that you couldn't help but exclaims it in your voice, mind enlightening me.

A.N: Ara ara means "My my" you degenerate fucks.

Rimuru stands up and looks at the Majins, smiling innocently. Ofcourse, his eyes aren't the same, as they defy and go against his very smile.