Who's the strongest?

Aight, time to begin this arc.

------------------------------------------------------------------

All of Rimuru's subordinates stand still, processing what has been told to them.

Rimuru: Ummmmmmm...

Veldora: Let them process.

I mean, it's not everyday your master barges in and tells you he is a True Dragon, the highest species, so casually.

Rena: My lord... SASUGA RIMURU-SAMA!

They all begin to cheer.

Rigurd: AMAZING! TO BE ON THE SAME RANK AS VELDORA-SAMA, NOTHING IS TRULY IMPOSSIBLE FOR RIMURU-SAMA!

He exclaims, and starts to run off and prepare another damn festival.

Benimaru: Should I even be surprised at this rate?

He says, shrugging his shoulders as he sighs.

Testerossa: ... I've made up my mind, I'm serving him till I drop dead.

Diablo: ... That's Rimuru-Sama for you, kufufufufu.

Both are in shock, ending with the white demoness having eyes of sparkle and admiration whilst the Black demon just shrugs it off as his lord being himself.

Hakurou: Hohoho, To think you'd reach a level of existence so soon, it pleases me to know I serve you and only you, Rimuru-Sama.

Hakurou says, bowing to Rimuru as he does so.

Bentley: At this rate, I might aswell just go with the flow.

He is surprised and yet not surprised at the same time.

Souei: This is... Unexpected.

The ever stoic assassin himself is speechless, same goes for his shadow squad.

Shuna: ...

Shion: ...

They can't help but be speechless, having admiration and sparkles in their eyes just like Testerossa.

Ranga: It's only natural for my lord!

He howls, followed by the other 3 pets roaring alongside him.

Albus: It was no mistake to choose him as our master!

Haietlik: I agree!

Azure: Indeed, he truly never fails to surprise us.

They share their thoughts with each other, and yes they can talk.

Zegion: To bless us with such a divine presence, even with an already divine presence before, it truly pleases me to serve you, Rimuru-Sama.

He takes a bow, now giving off a refined aura.

Apito: It's just as Zegion says, we truly are blessed to be able to serve you, Rimuru-Sama.

She also takes a bow.

Adalman: ALL HAIL OUR KAMI-SAMA!

He and his skeletons, now extremely powerful due to the blessings and training in magic and combat they received from Shuna and Hakurou, all take a bow towards Rimuru.

Kumara: Hooooooo...

She has sparkles in her eyes, being in the form of a child.

Gabil: Does that somehow make me related to Rimuru-Sama, considering my origins is from dragons and...

He wonders, having his hand on his chin.

Geld: Your power truly knows no bounds, Rimuru-Sama.

He compliments in the crowd.