Demon vs Hereos.

I'll be changing the way this ch goes out, seeing as the ascension was too early and made no sense.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulebreaker in his left hand, and Duskbringer in the other. An finely made dark blade that is blacker then a black hole, alongside a dagger like sword with a slithering like shape that shines with a purple light as bright as a star.

Rimuru: (...)

4 Hero Egg Bearers stand Infront of him, all preparing their elements and weapons against him.

Rimuru: Why are you here?

He questions them.

William: Isn't it obvious, Awakened one.

William prepares his scythe, ready to launch an attack.

Rimuru: Leave...

Rimuru says, as they all look at him confused.

Aurora: Leave?

The woman with two swords asks.

Rimuru: I have other things to deal with as of now, and is in no mood to fight. Ontop of that, I have no need to fight a bunch of Egg Bearers like you.

As he sheaths his blades, an image of Shizue and the children flashes in his mind, accompanied by Yuuki with a mischievous smile.

The Otherworlders are silent, not expecting such a reaction from an Awakened towards Egg Bearers.

...

Aurora: O Greater Spirit of Wind, Grant me power, Gale stroke!

The two blades close in with extreme speed on the white haired Majin.

Keir: Grant me your Darkness, Greater Spirit of Darkness, Tragic Wickedness!

The katana closes in, covered by a deathly aura.

Kairos: Grant me your Light, Greater Spirit of Light, Luminescence!

A sword closes in with a bright and hopeful aura.

William: Lend me your strength, Greater Spirit of Darkness, Ruined Dark.

A scythe closes in, being covered in the same deathly aura as a katana.

Rimuru: ...

The Hereos appear from all sides, aiming their weapons at various points of the Majins body.

From anyone else's point of view, such attacks that move faster then the speed of sound aren't even moving. But, this isn't a demon lord seed anymore.

Rimuru: Slow...

Rimuru sheathes his blades.

Rimuru: Nullify it, Rulebreaker.

The dagger like slithering sword blocks the katana and scythe.

Rimuru: Cover it in darkness, Duskbringer.

The sword blocks the three other swords from the egg bearers.

The attacks still hold their element, but can't move an inch towards the Majin.

Kairos: To be able to block the attacks of Egg bearers like us, at the same time, absurd!

The first to exclaim.

Rimuru: Slice them, Rulebreaker, Duskbringer.

He spins around, unleashing a wave of Flame's that burn anything they catch. The Otherworlders jump back, dodging the powerful attack.