Tournament Rounds 2, 3. (D/1)

We're no strangers-

Okay I'm kidding.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is evening currently, the crowd standing or sitting on the chairs as they stare at the Oni and Lycantrope in the field.

Sword Savant, Hakurou.

Demonic Swordsman, Bentley.

Hakurou: This is a pleasant surprise...

The man strokes his beard.

Bentley: I suppose.

He unsheathes his sword.

Bentley: Know that I won't be going easy on you, even if your an Old Man.

He flares his blade into flames.

Hakurou: I see... One questions however...

Hakurou flares his aura, his sword dangerously being unsheathed as a sort of shivers goes down Bentley's spine.

Hakurou: Who are you calling Old Man?

His eyes glare with a glow of red.

Shuna: Very well...

Souka was replaced by Shuna by Rimuru's orders, as Rimuru needed her for a job alongside Souei and the others.

Shuna: Begin!

Her voice echoes, as both rush into the middle and strike their swords.

Clink.

The sound echoes the entire area, sending a sort of cringe shivery feeling into the spines of many in the stadium.

Hakurou: Hoooo... So you were able to read my movements?

He holds his sword in place against the other.

Bentley: ...

He holds the sword in place, but the struggle to keep Hakurou's sword in place is visible.

Hakurou: You said you would go all out, clearly this isn't all, is it?

He asks, easily keeping his sword in place against the lycantrope.

Bentley: Ofcourse not, we've just started!

Several slashes head Hakurou's way, all of whom are coordinated and meant to intercept his 'open' points. Hakurou however, just uses one arm to deflect all of them whilst the other is behind his waist.

Hakurou: Ho? Not bad...

Using Battle will, Hakurou is capable of strengthening himself to move faster, which allows him to avoid most of the attacks aimed at him by the lycantrope.

Bentley: (Mystic Arts...)

He enters a stance and lunges at Hakurou.

Bentley: (Hundread Strikes of Storm!)

A hundred jab attacks which are mixed with the lycantrope's aura are released, followed by lightning in each hit.

Hakurou: (Hazy Style: Flowing Water Slash.)

Hakurou parries the Lycantrope's attacks, using his own art. He manages to get a hit on the opponent, slashing them across the abdomen.

Bentley: Tch...

He covers some distance, but Hakurou doesn't let him any chance to recover and rushes in to strike the man.

Hakurou: (Hazy Style: Cherry Blossoms - Eight Petals Flash.)